• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite region

Which region is your favourite?

• Kanto

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Johto

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Orre

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters

igsey

Yes, I rock ^^
What is your favourite region?

-Dragon-

Furret rocks
Johto.

Kanto was cool, Hoenn was okay, and Sinnoh was pure crap, IMO.

Microground

Ground Trainer
Somebody allready made a poll like this and it had Fiorre on it too. But igo with Hoenn

Sinnoh is the best region ever :D

PDL

disenchanted
Hoenn, mostly because it added freshness to the serious, Sinnoh's a close second, followed by Jotho and Kanto bringing up the rear.

Drkecho

Retired
I'd say Hoenn, though the constant amount of Surf usage is a little annoying you get used to it The Battle Frontier was a nice addition, Secret Bases was something out of the ordinary especially for Pokemon. Kanto really lacked things to do. Johto was really small.

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
I loved Hoenn it showed a bunch of interesting pokemon although my favorite starters of all time deffinately came from Johto! The whole entrance of contests was new and interesting

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
kanto, im oldschool pokemon

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
1 Sinnoh
2 Kanto
3 Johto
4 Hoenn

Hoenn was the worst IMO....but in games Hoennn was prolly the best... contests, graphics, natures, double battles and lots and lots more

Cool Rafe

Cold & Anti-social
Hmm, all regions were nice except Orre. It was too small for goodness sake. I go with Hoenn for being the most exciting region in my opinion.

I provide breeding service for many Pokemon. Pm me for info.
Wanted - ;152; ;155; ;158; ;244; ;245; ;349; ;385; ;386; ;490;
Wanted egg moves - ;158;-Dragon Dance, ;349;-Hynosis
Please offer me only legit Pokemon.
I have some technical difficulties with my Wi-Fi settings at the moment.
We can make a deal only if you are willing to wait.

MyPartnerIsPlusle

1. Sinnoh because of the snow region was a nice touch
2. Kanto, because its a classic and everyones first
3. Johto, ranks between 1 and 2
4. and season threes.........it sucked, sorry.....too much forrest and water.

Speaking of water, you ever think they will make a Orange Island based pokemon game?;165;

trodi_911

I reckon Johto is the best pokemonwise
but sinnoh stuff wise

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Hoenn rocks my world, but Sinnoh is cool too.

raglflagl

Banned
Johto, IMO, It's my favorite Region, it being the ones with the cutest Pokemon.. and having a train, but the only Problem with it was, no contests. 2nd Hoenn! And tied in Last Place, Sinnoh and Kanto.