1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Your Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Underachiever007, Jun 15, 2013.

?

Who is your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

1. Roark

14 vote(s)
    7.4%
  2. Gardenia

16 vote(s)
    8.5%
  3. Maylene

11 vote(s)
    5.8%
  4. Crasher Wake

26 vote(s)
    13.8%
  5. Fantina

18 vote(s)
    9.5%
  6. Byron

12 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Candice

27 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Volkner

65 vote(s)
    34.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Underachiever007

Underachiever007 Well-Known Member

Who is your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader? I'm pretty partial to Volkner. He has a cool look, a cool personality and a cool team (well, in Platinum at least). I really like Byron as well, mostly because he uses Steel types.

2. 11037

11037 ⊙ᴗ⊙

Volkner is probably my favorite, but I thought Roark and Maylene were pretty cool too.

3. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

Volkner is my favorite as I find him awesome. I like the others as well, but Volkner is definitely my favorite.

4. TurTrain

TurTrain Turtwig Train

Byron because who doesn't like explosions?

5. mjunior3

mjunior3 Link Jokers!

Steels are my Third Fave type (Fire 2nd, Dragon 1st). Go Byron!

6. Estellise

Estellise freeze!

I picked Volkner, but I also love Fantina (ghost types <3), and Roark. :3 Candice is also okay, I guess.

7. ☭Azimuth_055☣

☭Azimuth_055☣ Thou enraged?

I pick Volkner. His design and type specialty are both badass for me.

8. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

Roark... he didn't get enough love...

9. Ver-mont

Ver-mont Well-Known Member

Volkner, and the second place would be... Fantina, perhaps.

10. Primal Crusader V

Primal Crusader V Watch some MANime

Any Leader that specialized in either Fighting, Rock, or Steel would instantly win me over. Therefore it's a complete tie with Maylene, Roark and Byron. They were all good leaders in my eyes, but Roark would have to be my top favorite.

11. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

Guess the other one died.

I tend to go for Fantina. It could be because of the way she looks, or how her gym was structured, but I have come to like Ghost types quite a bit. She wasn't hard, of course, but I enjoyed battling her. Though Candace was probably the most fun Gym Leader I've faced in Diamond, but I like Fantina. She's got a bit of a personality to her.

[sub]Though I swear Fantina looks like a guy from afar... her face is pretty masculine-looking.[/sub]

12. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

I would have to go with Volkner and Byron. Both put up a nice fight for me with Byron's Bronzong being somewhat annoying for me while Volkner in platinum was a much better executed gym leader than DP personally.

13. Aenglaan

Aenglaan Active Member

Volkner, followed closely by Cadice. Volkner was a badass who had a pretty good team in Platinum , and Cadice was fun to face against.

14. EmeraldEspeon

EmeraldEspeon Member

Byron and Candice. I love both steel and ice types.

15. Codeepfly

Codeepfly MyCaruba

I'm a big fan of Byron. He's an appropriate gym leader and his character fits well with canalave city and iron island. His bastiodon is cool and can be tricky if approached head on. Also how he acts in the anime always made me laugh. "I LOVE FOSSILS! AND I LOVE DEFENSE!" Just a great character all around.

16. mew 2000

mew 2000 Well-Known Member

volkner because i'm a raichu/pickachu fanboy and he looks like mianto

17. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Volkner's my favorite male Sinnoh Gym Leader and Candice is my favorite female Sinnoh Gym Leader. I like Volkner's design and the fact that he uses Electric-types and Candice looks so pretty and she had such a dynamic personality in the anime. I don't particularly care for any of the others to be honest.

18. TheEliteEmpoleon

TheEliteEmpoleon Surge Surfer

Candice, Volkner, and Byron all have a tie for me. All three are great characters, with nice types, and cool gyms. I think Sinnoh had awesome gym leaders all around; I don't dislike any of them.

19. Marco The Phoenix

Marco The Phoenix Y Yes, I Watch Anime

Maylene? I guess

20. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Same here.
    Sinnoh has my favourite set of Gym Leaders. I'm definitely a major fan of all of them. ;)

But my #1 fav is Roark. Just really, really, really like him a lot. ^_~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.