• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Who is your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

• Roark

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Gardenia

Votes: 16 8.5%
  • Maylene

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • Crasher Wake

Votes: 26 13.8%
  • Fantina

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Byron

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Candice

Votes: 27 14.3%
  • Volkner

Votes: 65 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Underachiever007

Who is your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader? I'm pretty partial to Volkner. He has a cool look, a cool personality and a cool team (well, in Platinum at least). I really like Byron as well, mostly because he uses Steel types.

Kalosian

So long
Volkner is my favorite as I find him awesome. I like the others as well, but Volkner is definitely my favorite.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Steels are my Third Fave type (Fire 2nd, Dragon 1st). Go Byron!

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I pick Volkner. His design and type specialty are both badass for me.

Cutty

Forever now
Roark... he didn't get enough love...

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Any Leader that specialized in either Fighting, Rock, or Steel would instantly win me over. Therefore it's a complete tie with Maylene, Roark and Byron. They were all good leaders in my eyes, but Roark would have to be my top favorite.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Guess the other one died.

I tend to go for Fantina. It could be because of the way she looks, or how her gym was structured, but I have come to like Ghost types quite a bit. She wasn't hard, of course, but I enjoyed battling her. Though Candace was probably the most fun Gym Leader I've faced in Diamond, but I like Fantina. She's got a bit of a personality to her.

[sub]Though I swear Fantina looks like a guy from afar... her face is pretty masculine-looking.[/sub]

Aenglaan

Volkner, followed closely by Cadice. Volkner was a badass who had a pretty good team in Platinum , and Cadice was fun to face against.

Codeepfly

MyCaruba
I'm a big fan of Byron. He's an appropriate gym leader and his character fits well with canalave city and iron island. His bastiodon is cool and can be tricky if approached head on. Also how he acts in the anime always made me laugh. "I LOVE FOSSILS! AND I LOVE DEFENSE!" Just a great character all around.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
volkner because i'm a raichu/pickachu fanboy and he looks like mianto

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Volkner's my favorite male Sinnoh Gym Leader and Candice is my favorite female Sinnoh Gym Leader. I like Volkner's design and the fact that he uses Electric-types and Candice looks so pretty and she had such a dynamic personality in the anime. I don't particularly care for any of the others to be honest.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Candice, Volkner, and Byron all have a tie for me. All three are great characters, with nice types, and cool gyms. I think Sinnoh had awesome gym leaders all around; I don't dislike any of them.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I think Sinnoh had awesome gym leaders all around; I don't dislike any of them.
Same here.
Sinnoh has my favourite set of Gym Leaders. I'm definitely a major fan of all of them. ;)

But my #1 fav is Roark. Just really, really, really like him a lot. ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.