• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Who is your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

• Roark

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Gardenia

Votes: 16 8.5%
  • Maylene

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • Crasher Wake

Votes: 26 13.8%
  • Fantina

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Byron

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Candice

Votes: 27 14.3%
  • Volkner

Votes: 65 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpoinkyPearl

I like all of Sinnoh Gym Leaders so picking the favourite was rather hard! I went for Crasher Wake :D He is just... a rather interesting person. I don't really know why but I like him a lot! I also like Roark, he is my favourite along Wake. From female leaders, my favourite was Gardenia since Grass is one of my fav types and Gardenia is funny. I mean, remember the case with the ghost mansion in Eterna City? And how she just comes to Trainer Café to chill out and asks you not to mind her? Haha, she's awesome as well.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Guess I'm gonna have to go with Byron, he has by far my favorite design of all the Gym Leaders. Gardenia was cool as well.

Enjolras

Master of the House
Candice. She had a really cool, fun personality. And her gym puzzle was amazing.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
It's a tie between Volkner and Gardenia.

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
Well, it's between Candice and Volkner. I like Candice because she's tough for an Ice-type user. And I also like Volkner because he's style. But Candice got my vote.

Necro101

It depends on what aspect we are judging them. I liked Fantina because she had a ghost type gym, but I also liked Byron's design. Othe things I enjoyed where Candice was located and Crasher Wake's personality. It all depends on what we are suppose to be evaluating. The gym design, the gym leaders design, the location, his/her personality, their type they are specialized in... etc Thus if I had to vote in general, I have to say either Byron or Crasher Wake would receive my vote (Going to look at poll and vote for the one who's loosing in between Crasher and Byron).

RAWK ON

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
I picked Volkner, his design put it over the top

aT0Msk

Dedicated Trainer
I voted for Lord 4th!

Heh, yeah he is a bit of a drama queen but Volkner is the coolest Sinnoh Gym Leader for sure. Electivire is my favourite Electric Pokémon so it's an obvious choice for me.. I love that he has Raichu and Jolteon in Platinum too. + Double battle with him & Flint = Epic :D

DuhAsianGuy

First Day On the Job
I pick Volkner. I thought he was pretty cool

infernape9012

FireTypeTrainer
Fantina:
1. She is an amazing ghost type gym leader. Her maze was also very creative.
2. She multitasks and destroys people in both gym battles and contests.
3. She is French.

Cloud_Arcanine

Scarlett starlett
Maylene. I'm a female fighter too, so i gotta go with my Pokemon fighting sister.

(kinda ironic, I'm next to useless when using fighting types)

R2J

R.I.P #31
Volkner, I loved the design of the gym

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Even though I voted Volkner, it's really a tie between him, Fantine, and Candice, because I quite like their designs, Pokémon choice, and that the 3 Types they represent are in my top 5 Favorite Types (along with Grass and Bug, but Aaron isn't a Gym Leader, and Gardenia is meh).

RoySceptile

Bakaner
The Snowpoint Gym. The puzzle was great.
Candice is also my favorite Sinnoh leader, and her team is the only one that gave me trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.