• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Who is your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

• Roark

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Gardenia

Votes: 16 8.5%
  • Maylene

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • Crasher Wake

Votes: 26 13.8%
  • Fantina

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Byron

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Candice

Votes: 27 14.3%
  • Volkner

Votes: 65 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
Volkner in D/P was so unpredictable, and his Pt team was still great.

Cool design and personality, too.

The fact he's in my favourite Pokemon ship is a bonus!

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
Crasher Wake ... he looked hilarious and had water pokemon!

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
I (For some reason) like Candice the most, I really like her Platinum Team too! I liked that she was annoying to get to as well, it felt like your reward when you thrashed her with Infernape!

Celeb¡

Making Mega Celebi
I liked Crasher Wake because he seemed pretty comical and had an apprentice... alright, but still, water types are really cool, right? And he had a few good ones.

Crasher Wake for sure, he is weird, fun and has water pokemon

Come on, Volkner is a moody boy with terrible hair
I'll go for the fossil nerd any day
....ok maybe it's just because Steven is a stone nerd and they would be good friends

TanBun

I'm back :3
I voted for candice because of her froslass and ice type gym, but i also like Gardenia ( grass was my favourite type a looooong while ago) and CW, i like water types
And volkner, he's so easy. My lvl 36 Vibrava solo'ed him

Last edited:

pokefreakceetje

Mine is crasher wake he is strong and cool.

sheerioxo

Candice is and always will be my all time favorite gym leader. <3 I have no idea why I like her either! Her design is
pretty awesome, and I love ice types.. so yeah. <3

leafgreen5050

grass type Prince
I was tempted to choose gardenia because grass is my fave type. I also like fantina because of her French accent and character lol. But I had to choose Byron cause he uses a bastiodon and other pokemon with high defence

Candice does it for me. I have never understood why, but when these Gym Leaders were leaked back in 2006, I knew she was my favorite the moment I saw her.

That may or may not have been a parody of a love story line.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Byron! Because:
1) His son is a gym leader, meaning Byron's family have some talent!
2) He use Steel-Types and Aggron is simply amazing. Sad, he use it really late game... Oh and a Magneton, too! <3
3) Canalave is probably the best city in any pokemon game and its theme is beautiful, so Byron being the gym leader receives a +1 in awesomeness

Wishmaker Latias

All Bridges Burned, All Lessons Learned
Gardenia. Not sure why.
Probably that grass types are my favorite.
Honorary mention to Roark and his Headbutt Cranidos.

Ace Kenshader

Dreaming sexy
Definitely Crasher Wake, because luuuuchaaaaa.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Candice has always been my fave leader of the group. Not sure why, training the ice type has something to do with it probably. Plus she looks the best :p

Status
Not open for further replies.