• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Who is your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

• Roark

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Gardenia

Votes: 16 8.5%
  • Maylene

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • Crasher Wake

Votes: 26 13.8%
  • Fantina

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Byron

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Candice

Votes: 27 14.3%
  • Volkner

Votes: 65 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mellowrush

On the top of my list there's Volkner and I saw I'm not the only one to dig the shining, shocking star ^_^
Candice and Gardenia tie up a little behind him

GC7

This War Is Ours!
I like Volkner, his "style" is similar to mine, even his jacket, I have a similar one LOL, plus he has an Electivire, my favorite electric type

rosso

DEAD ACCOUNT
I'm going to say Volkner, geeze, i feel so original. Not because he was "awesome" or because he had my favorite electric type - Electivire - but because he felt similar to me. He was bored with the lack of challenges - no one who came to the gym could beat him (save for the player.) I myself have had hard times finding a good challenge, his personality is close to mine as his style - he just feels relatable to me. Plus he is awesome...

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Crasher Wake because Water types. (And Quagsire)

zhixun

I voted for Denzi since he has two Pokémon itself which is not Electric type. That somehow makes the battle more difficult since more strategy needed to win. But if it is a multiple choice poll then I will also vote for Natane and Suzuna. DP was an exception for the gym leader not using a single type and I like the gym leader using starter Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.