• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Who is your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

• Roark

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Gardenia

Votes: 16 8.5%
  • Maylene

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • Crasher Wake

Votes: 26 13.8%
  • Fantina

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Byron

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Candice

Votes: 27 14.3%
  • Volkner

Votes: 65 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Underachiever007

I'd actually forgotten how much I like Candice. I might even pick her over Volkner if I could redo this poll.

Gym leaders in gen 4 in my opinion just weren't memorable. especially the first 3. I voted Byron. Crasher Wake is a fan favorite by many but i just don't see the appeal.

Last edited:
Volkner has to be my favorite. Hes just such a cool guy, who uses cool Pokemon. He had so much more attitude than the others, plus he really did look cool. We need more leaders like him.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
I say Volkner he;s my fave one from the gym leaders

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Candice. She is awesome.

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
Volkner, and Crasher Wake were my favorites because of typing and they had interesting gym layouts. Volkner especially. Fantina is the another ghost type user like morty so i find that a plus ;)

Naito

Volkner is cool ,but Fantina wins it for me

I liked Fantina because her gym puzzles were fun, she was fairly challenging, and she has such a cute accent.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Definitely Volkner. The only one anywhere near him is Crasher Wake.

Sinnoh has probably the baddest gym leaders imo.

Anyways, Wake or Candice. I voted on Wake.

EDIT: Woah, I thought Gardenia was popular.

ashiemore

Sinnoh didn't do great with the gym leaders in general...but, Volkner is the best of them by a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.