• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Who is your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

• Roark

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Gardenia

Votes: 16 8.5%
  • Maylene

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • Crasher Wake

Votes: 26 13.8%
  • Fantina

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Byron

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Candice

Votes: 27 14.3%
  • Volkner

Votes: 65 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ke$ha

Banned
Candice cuz she's really cute and I luv her design. She's perfect in every way. I guess my second vote would go to Gardenia cuz she's really cute as well.

I like Volkner because he has cool hair.

DragoniteRules1

Pokemon Breeder
Volkner. Well, at least in Platinum. In DP he had an Octillery and an Ambipom, probably because there weren't enough Electric-Types in the Sinnoh Pokedex until Platinum.

Lost Lore

Diving Deep
I am not in the slightest surprised that Volkner is leading in the poll. Dude needs to stop causing citywide power outages to curry my favour... but at least he knows how to fix them?

Anyway, for me it's Roark. I dunno if it's him or that stupidly overpowered Cranidos of his, but it's definitely something...

GreenHero

Master Of The Clouds
It was a hard choice for me. All of them were unique, and gave life to the games.

I'd have to say Crasher Wake. I had a fun time battling him.

Probably Candice. She was the first leader I heard about, I love her personality in the manga and ice is one of my favourite types.

Vikings

Oracle
I'm a little surprised Crasher Wake is in third. He's a ripped ex-wrestler that wrecks with water types. Plus, ya know, his mask...

Volkner because he has a Luxray and Luxray is the coolest Sinnoh Pokemon.

Candice, because her energetic personality and typing make her a really cool(get it?) Gym Leader. Not to mention her gym puzzle was challenging yet fun at the same time. Kiai!

Aegon

I don't find any of the Sinnoh Leaders especially interesting, so based on design alone, I went with Volkner. Fantina would be my second choice.

Crasher Wake. First, he is a wrestler. Second, He battles for fun. And lastly, He is a water type gym leader. And water types are my favorite. If I had to pick a second, it would be byron, because HE LOVES DEFENSE!!!! (insert Explosion Here)

Gemball

I see that Volkner is a clear favorite xD I gave him too since it uses a lot of electric types my favorite, but I vote for Rourke I like underground spaces as well as the types of rock and ground :)

Status
Not open for further replies.