• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite travelling group ?

Your favourite travelling group of Ash?

• Ash, Misty and Brock

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Ash, Misty and Tracey

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Ash, May, Brock and Max

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Ash, Dawn and Brock

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Ash, Iris and Cilan

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Ash, Serena, Clemont and Bonnie

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shooti

Uber Trainer
Which travelling group of Ash do you think was the best and why ?

For me the XY gang, really liked how smoothly they got along with each other. How they supported each other and their interactions especially Ash/Serena and Ash/Clemont. They felt like a complete family to me.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I like the dynamic between Ash and Dawn the most out of any group, but considering Brock had almost nothing to do in DP, they're probably going to be the most forgotten trio.

With that said, I think the original group of Ash, Misty and Brock had the best overall dynamics between its members.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ash, Dawn, and Brock. Ash and Dawn were best friends and Brock was like the big brother in the group.
Second: AG and OS groups, followed by BW group, dead last XY group

k6666

Pikachu Fan
OS = BW > AG >>DP>>>>XY
Cause i know OS Gonna win the vote ( i mean why not it's really have great dynamic and interaction)
Gonna vote for BW because how dynamic the cast interaction between the group and have their own moment

NPT

Just a member
XY > DP > AG > BW > OS

For me the XY gang, really liked how smoothly they got along with each other. How they supported each other and their interactions especially Ash/Serena and Ash/Clemont. They felt like a complete family to me.

My thoughts exactly.

Last edited:

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
my favorite travelling companion for ash? dawn. my favorite group? probably the ag group because they all actually interacted with each other meaningfully and no one person had minimal interactions with another.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
OS was the best
DP>=XY (Brock doing little and Clemont/Serena having minimal interactions drags these two down)
BW=OI (They exist)
I don't remember AG

PokeMaster366

If it were just female companions we were talking about, I would be more inclined to say that the group with Dawn was the best group, but if we're talking about the group as a whole, I'm gonna have to say the XY group with Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked the Best Wishes group most of all cuz each member got development and they had interesting interactions with each other. :]

raichu27

Mine would be Ash, Dawn, and Brock. Ash seemed to have a closer bond with Dawn than the other girls.

I know DP and/or XY will win the poll knowing the fandom, but sorry, my favorite will always be Ash/Misty/Brock.

Ouch, though, Tracey was a good character, and I don't think his group with Ash and Misty was the worst at all- OI group gets no love, I see.

I like all the groups in some form, though, but Ash/Brock/May/Max group would be my second favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.