• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite User Rank banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

My new lover <3
Out of all the ranks you have had, which has been your favourite? I know they havent been around long, but do you the one (s) you have had?
My favourite was Soul Trainer. ((I started on Thunder Trainer.))

Torchic23

gee that's swell
I liked the Heat Trainer, but then again, I like any of the banners that have something to do with being coordinators as well.....

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
I like them all! The more the merrier! Mwa ha ha ha! Err, okay that was a little bit spammish, but I actually always prefer the next one for some reason. It's psychological, baby1

Status
Not open for further replies.