• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite villianous team?

The best villains in Colosseum/XD?

• Cipher

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • Team Snagem

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Team Miror B

Votes: 35 46.7%

• Total voters

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Cipher Controls Creative....... Pokemon? Can't find word starting with C.....

Kitsunetsuki

Guardiana Cristálica
Hard decission. Most Cipher members (excepting for few ones) look like Power Rangers, but they have a really impressive quantity of shadow Pokémon (obivously because they started this "trend"). Team Snagem went a little bit further in my opinion, because they designed a machine that could steal the trainer's Pokémon.

And of course, there's another variable. Team Mirror B., which is considered by many the best one, even though they're not a big organization, and it's only conformed by three shady-looking guys.

After noticing everything on the game, I'd happily go with Cipher. It was a huge mess in both games, and I don't care the fact that Mirror B. was astonishing, but I really admire how their cruelty could turn naturally pure living beings into sad, fighting machines with no feelings. It was, without using many words, astounding and at the same time, horrible. It's not your typical Evil Pokémon Organization, no, but it was quite more than that. They turned light into darkness.

celestial phantom

In terms of evilness cipher is obviously more evil than the other two, but in when it comes to epic its team miror b. all the way. Cipher is more efficient in their job and cause widespread terror across orre, but team miror b. has their own awesome theme and a quintet of dancing ludicolos, so its obvious who the best villains are in my book.

Lady Ariel

Event Collector
My favorite team is Miror B, just because of his awesome music.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Um, yes Miror B was awesome, but don't forget, he was part of Cipher in Colosseum. Granted yes he was done better in XD, but his role in the first game was still a Cipher Admin. Therefore, Cipher gets my vote for Miror B as well as Ein, who I think was the best admin of both games because he designed the horribly sinister shadow pokemon process and is a pretty cool character to boot. That and the team is pretty much pure evil, unlike other evil teams who at least think they are doing good (cough, Team Plasma, cough).

I like Cipher because of their awesome outfits :D

Maetch

Cipher. They're the only villains in the series who I felt were really held back by Pokemon standards; you wouldn't have someone as out there as Miror B., as fighting game-ish as Dakim, anyone remotely resembling a younger version of FF7's resident mad scientist Hojo, or Nascour (Who needs no adjectives) otherwise.

The game had all the makings to be a more... "traditional" JRPG spin on Pokemon without descending into a lot of things that makes us roll our eyes at their plots. But it couldn't, because it was Pokemon.
Exactly THIS.

Cipher was a nightmare of a team, but they were also INTELLIGENT in their actions. Their Peons actually ambush the player instead of just stand there and get beat, and they don't fall into the two-type-trap that all other teams seem to succumb to. They also had a big plan that many forget about: Snattle wanted to be a Governor, which meant that if he got into a position of power, Greevil and Cipher would be able to influence politics through him. That alone would've been a threat as big as Shadow Lugia.

Team Snagem strike me as the kind of desert nomads you'd see in a wasteland like Orre, but they couldn't even build a brick, let alone a Snag Machine (BTW, CIPHER built the Snag Machines, not the Snagems). I mean, five freakin' years after it gets blown up and they STILL haven't figured out how to fix up their hideout? Says a lot about how competent they are. They do have a sense of honor (at least by the time XD takes place), so if anything, Snagem's a local threat that Orre simply deals with.

Can you really count Team Miror B. as a legitimate team when it only consists of the leader and two grunts? I mean, sure there's Jessie and James in the anime, but they're members of a larger team. With Miror B., it's literally just him, Folly, and Trudly. They shouldn't even qualify as a threat.

Anyway, Cipher gets my vote.

McDanger

cipher, they were by far the most organized team in pokemon, with a wide veriaty of pokemon used

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Cipher because they really had good battle music and they had great Pokes. One of the best Villainous teams in all of Pokemon. Mirror B was also good too.