• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite villianous team?

The best villains in Colosseum/XD?

• Cipher

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • Team Snagem

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Team Miror B

Votes: 35 46.7%

• Total voters
While Miror B. was absolutely hilarious and Cipher was the biggest threat, I'd say Team Snagem made so much sense to me. They actually invented a cool device to steal Pokemon! Other evil teams might try to rob you a more normal way, but not Team Snagem! They gave us the Snag Machine; that's reason enough to vote them top spot.

poke master gunther

WaterPokemonTrainer
i like cipher because they are the only team to suceed in their plans and they create shadow pokemon, have their own island and are in control of my favorite area the underground

Tag3r

i wantz beef!
id have 2 say chiper. they made the best pokemon better. and evilier

Kalosian

So long
Cipher.
Team Snagem steal Pokemon, just like Team Rocket, not that original and special. But Cipher turns normal Pokemon into Shadow Pokemon, making them unique (though in a bad way from the Pokemons perspective) and total killer machines. Cipher all the way.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Cipher team

11DBHK

Banned
While Miror B. was absolutely hilarious and Cipher was the biggest threat, I'd say Team Snagem made so much sense to me. They actually invented a cool device to steal Pokemon! Other evil teams might try to rob you a more normal way, but not Team Snagem! They gave us the Snag Machine; that's reason enough to vote them top spot.

correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't cipher using snagem? it's been awhile since i've played.
anyway i think miror B. win it easily

I voted for team bobandbill Miror B.
I hope they get to do something better in the next game.

If it wern't for Snagem's Snag Machine. Cipher wouldn't have been so big a theat. Granted they never actually got around to using the Snag Machine themselves, but the two teams working together would have been disasterous if it hadn't been for Wes.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I like Miror B better

Dragona Master

I don't see it!
I like team miror B the most, and his hair

Blue Astra

Icy blue
Miror B. is of course epic, with the cool music (in both games) and dance animation and Trudly and Folly are nice too, but I like Team Snagem with their HQ somewhere hidden in the desert and of course Gonzap and his mustache.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
I liked all of them personally.

Miror B and his team were just hilarious. Team Snagem was a team that probably would have gotten pretty powerful if not for Wes stealing the snag machine. And Cipher? Come on! They made shadow pokemon. XD

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
Cipher. They're the only villains in the series who I felt were really held back by Pokemon standards; you wouldn't have someone as out there as Miror B., as fighting game-ish as Dakim, anyone remotely resembling a younger version of FF7's resident mad scientist Hojo, or Nascour (Who needs no adjectives) otherwise.

The game had all the makings to be a more... "traditional" JRPG spin on Pokemon without descending into a lot of things that makes us roll our eyes at their plots. But it couldn't, because it was Pokemon.