• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

your fears

rocky505

Heights, especially bridges with water under them(Can't swim because parents never tried to teach me when I was little, they never taught one of my brothers either)

Xhilla

Bees and no, i can't be cured of this irrational fear. Dammit! i can't even have the window open in the summer
since it seems those little worthless shits has made it to their misson in life to make my life a misery.

Keromatsu

Caffeine Addict
Bugs, and death. The two of which can go hand in hand.

Unoin

Driving up big hills. It's not too bad walking up them because you're in control, but with driving there's always the fear the car will conk out and go flying backwards! I especially hate busy main roads with steep side roads and traffic lights on steep roads

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Dolls.... those creepy looking dolls >.> <.> Actually I fear a lot, if not, all of them <.> I can't stand them, ever since I watched Child's Play when I was little >.>

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden
For a while it was what I can only describe as bird men, like Anthropomorphised birds, humans but with bird heads and feathers and stuff. I have no idea were it came from, but it's not something you see a lot so it didn't really bother me. Plague Doctors too, kind of by extension of the above. But I recently exposed myself to a lot of images of them, and I'm kind of over it now.

Really all I can think of now is not so much dying, but not existing.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
For a while it was what I can only describe as bird men, like Anthropomorphised birds, humans but with bird heads and feathers and stuff.

have you seen Steven Wilson's Insurgentes film?

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Of going to Hell. The thought of it is more terrifying than anything else that could possibly happen to me.

xDWarrior

Of going to Hell. The thought of it is more terrifying than anything else that could possibly happen to me.

This. I'm not religious but it is something I frequently think about.

lollygag

Banned
Spiders. I refuse to go near them.

I'm also afraid of violent men and sharp-tongued women.

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
heights, wasps, Death (especially dying alone or without having accomplished something useful in my life)...

tomix9tomix

hights.............. so so so high..............