• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

your fears

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
I suffer from a phobia of flies. It's so serious that I start to panic unexpectedly & get me really paranoid :/

Aegon

Heights (though I'm starting to get over this), large spiders and bees to a mild degree, ever since someone threw one on me a few years ago. It was the first, and so far only, time I'd been stung. The thought of death isn't particularly pleasant, but I'm not sure if it frightens me.

Flame Mistress

One serious phobia that I've recently developed is going to a concert/music exam, sitting down in front of the piano, testing it out, then finding that it's too mellow for me, and I can't get adjusted to it at all.

Roy9

Sinnoh Master
Cough shrooms cough cough
And stairs with nothing under it.

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
Well sometimes heights, being alone in the dark, street fights, etc. but Death is my biggest fear.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I only have two fears. Dying alone and I can't stand spiders.

Ummm I'm afraid of...let's see...never really though about this..:<

I'm afraid of failing everyone and people being disappointed in me >_> It's complicated. >,<

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I'm afarid I'll wake up an Serebii is gone...

I'm also afraid of death ._.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
the best way to overcome a fear is to confront it

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Falling into space (shut-up, gravity!), the ocean/drowning, becoming forgetful (my family, reading, simple things).