• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your first 4th gen Pokemon?

I was just wondering, of those of you who have bought any of the D/P tcg set, what was your first 4th gen pokemon?

I've only bought one pack, and the first 4th gen pokemon in the pack was a Reverse-Holo Munchlax. ^_^

Promo Piplup from the tin.

If that doesn't count, my first D/P pack had a holo Dialga.

Omegafire

He ain't no Giyigas
Holographic Rhyperior.
I dunno if it was pure luck or witchcraft but after seeing it in my first pack I went beserk with unimaginable blind happiness.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Japanese promo Manaphy. I got 9 of them around June last year. If that doesn't count, then it would be my Japanese DP1 set I got about 5 months ago.

Crazy Weavile

Um... your nose OK?
Holo Luxray. Yay, because I happen to like Luxray,

EDIT: New rank! Yay?

Jade

Myuu...
When I first open my DP packs, Torterra popped up. :)

rocky505

i got a torterra lv.X in my first pack and a holographic one in the second.

peterrab

I got Holo Shiftry, Lopunny and Torterra Lvl X in my first 3 packs.

Oh, seems that a lot of people are getting empoleon lv.x nowadays... does this mean that it is not rare anymore? This is not a good thing, since I have one...
Anyway, my first 4th gen. pokemon is a holo munchlax / piplup from the DP booster pack.
Holo Luxray. Yay, because I happen to like Luxray,
(Yeah, I like luxray too. And I also got one)

Acheront

My first DP booster got me a Staraptor, but I can't remember the other cards in the same booster anymore :<

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
Oh, seems that a lot of people are getting empoleon lv.x nowadays... does this mean that it is not rare anymore? This is not a good thing, since I have one...

Lv. X Pokemon from the D/P US expansion come 1-2 per box, or 1-2 out of 36 packs.

Lots of people buy packs, so I wouldn't worry about the rariety of the Lv. X going down any time soon.