• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your first Card

reekjoa

G4Gnious
mine was meotwo, first movie promo
and i dunno where it is

reekjoa

G4Gnious
mine was meotwo, first movie promo
and i dunno where it is

AceRay87

I wish I could remember, it would be one of the common cards sitting at the front of a base set booster pack when they first came out. I probably couldn't of told you half an hour later, so after over 10 years there is no chance of me knowing...

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
The first pack I ever got had a 1st Edition Base Set Charizard in it.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Mine was a Pidgeot... or a Muk... it's been so long that I don't remember exactly.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Mine was a Bulbasaur. Someone gave it to me as a present.

Nidoprince

I started getting cards in these lots at a store for a few dollars, so I can't be sure.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My first Pokemon Card was a Base Set Charmeleon. Funny story, some kid at school got tired of the game so he threw the card into the bushes and I got it. Traded it the first chance I got for a Diglett card then I ended up collecting more. My first rare card was a Base Set Holo 1st Edition Charizard that I stole :S

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Holo Mewtwo Base, I bought the first psychic theme deck before I ever got any booster pack.

Aberrant17

The cake is a lie!!!
My first card? Oh man, how long ago was that...
It was from the base set, I remember that much. A Charmander, I think.

kentucky_fried_torchic

Colonel Sanders
A German Dark Flareon I got at some kids birthday party.

I got 3 base boosters first, and they had a Zapdos and Charizard. Dont know which came first, but those were my first cards.
whole lot of luck there

the first card I got was a base set wartortle given to me by a friend, then I traded that for an Abra.