• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your first Card

pokemonmaster_146

oldschool trainer
hitmonchan holographic i dont remeber what set he was from but it was the first hitmonchan card that came out... sadly some guy triked me in trading it for a fake jungle set holographic raichu...

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
first card I got was a holographic Machamp. But a special addition rainbow card. Later I found the same exact card and sold both of them for $200. >;D

blastion156

hydro trainer
ha ha mine was a machop that i found on a bench in someones backyard. it had been there for so long that it had been sun-bleached and rained on until it was completely black and white. well, actually a kindof gray-blue and white.

Sadarac

hmm first i ever had was prolly an old Ereader Swampert. But first from playing the game would probably be bottom of Ho-oh Legend, because it was first RARE i ever pulled, though i bought a deck at the same time

Kanade

A base set Onix that got 90HP and [F] Rock Throw 10... Lol... I still have that XD

SHiny HOHO

Celebi_master
my first card was a holo charzarid dont know wich set though it was stolen

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
mine was Base Set Mewtwo
Sister's: Base Set Ninetails
Brothers: Base Set Charizardor i think venusaur and blastoise