• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your first cellphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmartD

What was your first cellphone? My first cellphone was a Tracfone, one of those prepaid cellphones. I started using IPhones after that.

Shuam

righteous
I had some weird LG model# flip phone. It got stolen at six flags around 10 years ago, and I got an even worse flip phone after that. Moved up to the LG Voyager and then a Droid X, followed by the iPhone 5 and now I'm rocking the S5.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I had some weird Verizon flip phone as my phone and that was a long time ago. It ended up getting stolen by this girl who I thought I was friends with and then she gave it to her boyfriend. Haven't seen her since.

I should have known she was the one who stole it. I should have.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
My first phone was a Virgin Mobile flip phone. It was nothing fancy, but at the time I didn't care. I was just happy to finally have my own phone.

Ertix

My first mobile phone was Ericsson t10s in 2005. Later, I've got Samsung E250 (black, in 28.02.2007).
In the 2008's vacation my dad bought me Nokia N95-2, and then, in the last class of gimnasium (3rd class) I've got Samsung Omnia (and I'd like to warn all of you: NEVER DO NOT BUY THAT! REALLY!) which was used to 26.10.2012. On 27.10 I've got Samsung Galaxy S3 and I have it to nowadays. :)

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Born: 1988
First cell phone: 2007 (Nokia)
Transition to slightly less crappy phone: 2016 (4G AT&T mobile device)
First Smart phone: 20??

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Can't remember it's model, but I did loved that it had the keyboard. X3 Got it almost at the end of my senior year of high school.
I'm thinking it was a samsung though. I don't stray much from that brand. <_>

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
Like many kids in the mid to late 2000s I was gifted a hand-me-down Razr. After that it was some Samsung slider. I don't really remember my in between phones after that but I'm eyeing one of those new Galaxys for when the current Samsung dies.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
In 7th grade, I was gifted with my Dad's old work flip phone. Not sure what kind of phone, I want to say Verizon. I then got a Chocolate V2. That phone fell off the back of a car in an intersection. Tracked it down and, aside from a few scratches, still worked like a charm. Then...I got a Samsung Intensity II which wasn't terrible, but it was worse than the phone that fell off the back of a moving car. Then I got the Intensity III. That thing was AWFUL. Hated it so much, but didn't complain b/c my family didn't have the funds for a smartphone. I had that thing for...4...5 years? I've only had a smartphone for a little over a year and it's been a godsend. I think it's an iPhone 5s.

Jirachi100

Kirby Fan
I am one of those people that doesn't have a cell phone. However, almost everyone else in my family has one. Even my younger brother has one. I might have a cell phone one day, but as of right now, I don't need one.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I am one of those people that doesn't have a cell phone. However, almost everyone else in my family has one. Even my younger brother has one. I might have a cell phone one day, but as of right now, I don't need one.

Same here. I have no cell phone either. I find them a bit annoying to be honest. I prefer the phones connect to the wall.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
My first phone was a sony ericson in the early 2000s as a hand down. The first phone i personally bought was a lumia 521 for 150 bucks three years ago. Now I'm rocking a Nexus 6p. Cost about 550.

Jinjer

my mom gave me a nokia 3210 when i was a kid, played the hell out of snake while waiting for class back then

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin f
I don't remember the name of it, if it even had one at all, but I basically just had a cheap little flip phone that I got in 6th grade. I only had it because I started going out to the skating rink by myself with all the other kids that were about my age, and I needed something to contact my mom with.

Skygge

The first one I ever had was a Nokia 3220. It was the classic one, so this one. It came with a plastic thing that allowed you to draw the shape of the back on a piece of paper, so you could print a picture out and cut it to use as the back design. Also, when it ringed, the clear plastic things at the sides would light up. The colors it could use were green, red, and yellow. I don't remember if there were other colors...

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
I don't remember the exact brand... I probably have it in storage though. It was a red/maroon Verizon phone with a slide sideways keyboard. It was all the rage back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.