• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your first episode

HoennMaster

Mine was Pokémon Emergency.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
My first episode was Bye Bye Butterfree. I remember I had to wake up at 6:30 AM to watch it. Those were the days. I miss the early years so much; they were the best years.

S_P

Soul Trainer
September 25, 1998: Electric Shock Showdown.

Actually I don't remember the exact date, but it was actually within the initial airing. I was notified by a friend who had seen it earlier than I did.

The scene was obviously the part where Pikachu was already beaten by Raichu. First impressions were dandy.
de
On the other hand it also lead to many chain events, since popularity soon after was like maximised.

I didn't see episode one until after episode 41 (I keep thinking it's 37).

Wow, that was a long time ago. I even remembered recording consecutive episodes too.

blazemaster

fire pokemon rock
The very first episode on the night pokemon first aried in Australia!
I still remember it (i taped it)

TeddiUrsa

My first Pokemon episode was the very first one.

I read a lot about the gameboy games and was very sceptical.

The first episode aired togehter with the first Dragon Ball episode in german television and almost everybody was more looking forward to DB.

But th german DB dub sucked major a*s ( until fans wrote angry letters and it was changed into a very good dub, but that´s another story ^^; ) and everybody here got "caught" by Pokemon.

After the very first episode I couldn´t wait for the games to arrive in stores. Good times...^^

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
Mine was Pokemon i choose you and seen every one so far :D made

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Mine was "Pokémon! I choose you!". And I've watched every episode since, apart from some banned ones.

Iota

ForeverFlame

I don't remember the exact episode, it was so long ago now... but something tells me it's the episode where Ash caught Caterpie... Whatever the episode's called. xP

Regiman

i herd u leik meh.
My first episode was "Pokemon! I Choose You!"

----;461;

Orange_Flaaffy

Jello Pokéballs
The premier of the whole pokemon series "Battle Aboard the St. Anne". I thought Team Rocket was both girls becuase of their makeup and dresses *lol*
I still remember James's 'Cooool!' to this day :). It would be nearly two years before they aired the 2nd part of that episode and it always made me bitter they started the series with a cliffhanger :(

Misawa Kaitou

My first episode was the first episode.

Really. :D Man I was lucky. I had just been switching through channels, and I sort of just saw it and became interested.

Ah, memories.

Jts21

The Dude
The first episode that I had seen was "Pokemon! I Choose You". I had a freind from Japan who went back to visit his grandparents and while he was there he got into pokemon. By the time Pokemon had reached the USA he had already had me really exited. I remember it pretty clearly the day the first episode came out, we hung out at his house and watched it.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
pokemon, i choose you

yup, i have enjoyed pokemon all the way from the beginning

ME TO fell in love with the show from the begining. I remember it so much because my friends sister who was like in grade 12 at the moment went to japan cant remember why tho. Well anyways when she was there she heard about the huge new fad and then Josh (my friend) told the whole class about it and we found out when it was on. The WHOLLLLE class no joke was at joshs and we all watched the first episode there. Man i miss the good old days

Last edited: