• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your first ever Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drayano

Pokémon Professor?
Your first ever Pokémon?

{ I did a search but couldn't find another thread like this; if there is one feel free to close/delete this thread. }

Can you remember what you picked and why you picked it?

I recall mine being a Squirtle on my Blue version. It was the only Pokémon I trained, and by the time I was at the E4 it was a Level 70ish Blastoise with Surf, Strength and two other moves. Needless to say, I couldn't beat the Elite Four. <_<; Amazing how that was 8-10 years ago. I honestly have no idea why I picked Squirtle out of the three. ._.;

So, what was your first Pokémon?

Last edited:

Dewgong

Ace Trainer
My first Pokémon would have to be a Charmander on my Red version.
I just rushed and got the first Pokéball I saw with out seeing the other ones.

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
my first was bulbasaur and i nicknamed it: "Sunny D" o_O

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
well, I didn't have a choice in Yellow, so my first was a cyndaquil in my gold version...unfortunately, i restarted my game :(

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Squirtle on red, other than that, I think it was a pidgey

Bulbasaur. I dumbly followed the guide's advise, which said Bulbasaur allowed for an easy game. Sue me... Pokémon was probably my 3rd RPG. ;)

A

an_idiot_

as with most people, squirtle on blue

i always choose the water starter... dunno why

Kyaku

. . .
Pikachu on Yellow. I had no choice. I wanted Charmander until I found out you could get all the starters later in the game.

EmpressMyuu

Seeing as I got Yellow first, it was Pikachu. I loved the little guy though...and if my game hasn't mysteriously erased its own data yet, Shocker probably lives on, waiting to be trained those last 9 levels. [/nerd]

Momoko Lover

Hop, Skip, Jump!!!
I didn't get any games from the first generation until later, so my first pokemon was a Cyndaquil. I'm pretty sure I still have that file in my Gold version, I don't think I ever restarted it, so it probably is in the Lv. 70 - 100 range by now.

Yami ookami

Mine was Bulbasaur on red version. *snivl* I miss Bob.

Kris Bambii

Volcano Trainer
My first Pokemon was a Cyndaquil named Cindy on Gold. Then I restarted it and got Totodile. From then on I mainly picked water starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.