• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your first ever Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humph...

Humph...............
cyndaquil on my silver version. up to now it is one of my favorite pokemon

Xalmar

In the shadows...
Mine was Bulbasaur.

I stuck with him all the way to the Elite Four, and managed to beat them all after a ton of training in Victory Road. I think my final team was Venasaur, Pidgeot, Nidoqueen(?), Butterfree, Beedrill(?), and Moltres. I'm not sure if Nidoqueen and Beedrill are right, seeing as how this was almost 8 years ago. I honestly have no idea how I managed to beat them, but I probably just used Moltres for the duration of the battles.

Now, Bulbasaur is my least favourite of the three starters. >_>

For my first Gold Version game, I used Cyndaquil. My first Ruby pokemon was Mudkip.

Without a doubt, it was Charmander. The design of his entire evo line was very cool looking...right down to the signature tail flame. Since then, I always start off with the Fire type in my first playthrough. Besides, Fire's a pretty rare type these days compared to the other two types.;)

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
It was a Charmander.

S

Shadow_Umbreon

Cyndaquil was the very first Pokemon I had on my Gold Version.

LOL what he said, I started with a Cyndaquil on gold first aswell. I think I remember my first poke'mon caught to be a Sentret or Pidgey.

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
My first Pokémon was Bulbasaur, the first Pokémon I caught was Pidgey.

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
Squirtle on Pokemon Blue...That's how I became Water Pokemon crazy :D I still have Squirtle (As a Blastoise, of course)

~Timid Kyogre

Guraena

Charmander on Blue. I thought it looked cool and stuff, so I picked it. x_o From this day I always chose the Fire-types, meh.

Kijuna

Bulbasaur. I got stuk in Mt Moon, so irt was a Lv 40 Venusaur by the time I got out. It didn't level much after that, and I accidentally erased my data when I tried to trade using a new file to get the other starters.

Pikachu

NW Tourney Winner
Squirtle was the very first pokemon I ever used.

Status
Not open for further replies.