• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your first ever Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drayano

Pokémon Professor?
Your first ever Pokémon?

{ I did a search but couldn't find another thread like this; if there is one feel free to close/delete this thread. }

Can you remember what you picked and why you picked it?

I recall mine being a Squirtle on my Blue version. It was the only Pokémon I trained, and by the time I was at the E4 it was a Level 70ish Blastoise with Surf, Strength and two other moves. Needless to say, I couldn't beat the Elite Four. <_<; Amazing how that was 8-10 years ago. I honestly have no idea why I picked Squirtle out of the three. ._.;

So, what was your first Pokémon?

Last edited:

Dewgong

Ace Trainer
My first Pokémon would have to be a Charmander on my Red version.
I just rushed and got the first Pokéball I saw with out seeing the other ones.

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Game: Pikachu on Yellow
Card: Charmander

;) Pikachu, I love you!

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
my first was bulbasaur and i nicknamed it: "Sunny D" o_O

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
well, I didn't have a choice in Yellow, so my first was a cyndaquil in my gold version...unfortunately, i restarted my game :(

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Squirtle on red, other than that, I think it was a pidgey

Bulbasaur. I dumbly followed the guide's advise, which said Bulbasaur allowed for an easy game. Sue me... Pokémon was probably my 3rd RPG. ;)

A

an_idiot_

as with most people, squirtle on blue

i always choose the water starter... dunno why

Kyaku

. . .
Pikachu on Yellow. I had no choice. I wanted Charmander until I found out you could get all the starters later in the game.

EmpressMyuu

Seeing as I got Yellow first, it was Pikachu. I loved the little guy though...and if my game hasn't mysteriously erased its own data yet, Shocker probably lives on, waiting to be trained those last 9 levels. [/nerd]

Momoko Lover

Hop, Skip, Jump!!!
I didn't get any games from the first generation until later, so my first pokemon was a Cyndaquil. I'm pretty sure I still have that file in my Gold version, I don't think I ever restarted it, so it probably is in the Lv. 70 - 100 range by now.

Yami ookami

Mine was Bulbasaur on red version. *snivl* I miss Bob.

Kris Bambii

Volcano Trainer
My first Pokemon was a Cyndaquil named Cindy on Gold. Then I restarted it and got Totodile. From then on I mainly picked water starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.