• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your first friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkOverlord777

The Dragon Mage
i still dont have any friends on here...

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Mine, I do'nt see him much anymore. He was Ebilly99 (I think, forget the numbers) he and I would join all the region making clubs in my first month here at Serebii, I'd make the ideas, he'd be the spritist, he's also the reason I got into spriting.
We don't really talk anymore, since I joined the game aand got new friends

Profesco

gone gently
Ethan was my first friend here.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I think juanito was my first friend here. He got me a Chimchar and a couple other things. One of my best friends here,though, is Randomness.

My first friend on SPPF was pokemon fan 132 but we weren't really that close at all. :p
The first person who I actually talked to and stuff was TheBlueRabbit.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Hmmmm

Stabberz, Torpoleon, Danchimchar, ashds, 1#mangafan, andydemon, deboog, fango_pango, hotshot, and ZFXZFX

~Nyan. So nostaligic :(

All are gone now, and I'm the only one left here, and even then only rarely. However, Dan and ashds were the first :3 Stabberz third.

facetious

facetious
kiyone, GoldenNoctowl77, Crystal Mew, Zak (lol), Ledian_X (LOL)

I already knew them from elsewhere so they probably don't count, but I honestly don't remember my first friend from this forum exclusively. Togechikku/Dani/MondoTR maybe?

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I don't know if I ever really Friended him, but one of the first people I remember ever talking to was pokeplayer984. He was fun to talk with, and seeing as I was thirteen/fourteen at the time, the conversations were rather random xD.

I believe the first friend request was from PsychicUmbreon before her ban. I don't think the list of friends tell you when they sent the request.

Cruxis

Banned
someone who ended up getting banned for making inappropro comments to underage girls. lol :(

geodude?

loooooooooool

Flame Mistress

someone who ended up getting banned for making inappropro comments to underage girls. lol :(

I think I remember him. Yeah, he posted on my profile several times. *shudders*

Well, I've raked through my memory a bit more, and finally managed to recall that Tyranitar Terror was my first real actual friendly friend. Good times.

ashhleeyy

εμπιστοσύνη
The first one I really remember actually talking to and befriending was yoursavior. Such a cool dude, too bad he shows his face around this site in infrequent spurts.

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
I have a few friends on this site but I'm far from being a social butterfly. I appreciate and I do like the few friends that I have on this site but I'm pretty introverted so I have no real interest in holding long conversations with people. I'm sorry but that's just me.

I can actually be pretty warm and welcoming once I've really started to warm up to you.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I don't even remember anymore. The earliest I remember was the TropicalSpirit/Commander Blizzard/...I know there was a third one but I forgot his name triad accepting me into their little clique.

Dear god that was a long time ago.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hmmm, I'm not sure on my first friend although my best friend on here is STICKTOPIA, We actually met through a mini fight we had in the Paul vs Ash thread, but we resolved our differences and ever since then we have kept in touch. He went on a little 8 month leave but we kept in touch through youtube. I convinced him to come back recently to the forums which is great. We are also facebook friends so we are pretty close thanks to this wonderful forum.

chimkong

I believe mine was Blue Snover. Not seen or talked to him in ages. He's quit the forums a while ago.

~CK

Arceus94

I don't remember my first friend.. I think it was Manaphy72. but not sure :S
We're still good friend (from my point of view) and he's my Clan Leader n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.