• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your first Pokemon? Do you still have it?

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
I believe mine was either charmander or squirtle? I think it was anyways and no I do not have EITHER of them! My Charizard beat Gary's blastoise and sweeped through Misty's gym too! That was a sick charmander. Then my squirtle took down Erika, Surge, Brock, Musty, Blaine, Koga, defeated the elite 4 single handedly and defeated everything in sight. Crazy though good memories. What was your first pokemon? Do you still have it?

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
Charmander was my first and no I don't have it any anymore. Back during Red and Blue I would usually restart the game sometime after I beat the Elite four and caught Mewtwo.
An man, I restarted those games more times then I could possibly count lol.

KillerDraco

Bulbasaur, and yes, I do still have it... on my Pokemon Red game. Unfortunately it's there where he'll forever be stuck since he can't transfer to newer Generations. Regardless, that file is still very much intact.

Rai+

My first pokemon was a Bulbasaur, can't remember why but there you go. I did grow quite fond of it, and by the end of the game (I'd managed to complete the pokedex and everything) I'd become quite attached to it over the years.

I still have the Red cart somewhere, so technically I still have it.

Bleu

Shiny Catcher!
My first pokemon was a Torchic named Inferno back in 2003. I still have it today in Pokemon Black.

Laurelai

My first was a Treeko and I named him Dendro (Greek for "branch" or "tree like") and I still have him :)

;131;

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
My first was the pikachu on yellow <_> And no i do not have it cause I lost the yellow and stole another one from other people. And If I did still have that came. No I still wouldnt have it cause I cant trade it to any other game Y_Y

IndigoAir

Myth Hunter
Well I played other peoples' games a couple times before getting my own, but my first was Chikorita. I don't still have it because all my GBC games stopped working, I'm pretty sure I threw them all out years ago >.<

Jake76

Mine was definitely a Charmander. I remember agonizing over Red/Blue and finally my grandma bought me my first gameboy and Pokemon Red. I know it was a Charmander because I couldn't get past Misty's godforsaken Starmie. I remember going absolutely insane before my grandma set me down and showed me in the instruction manual where it said Bulbasaur was an easier starter. The rest is history. (Also, this would mean, no, I do not have my original Charmander)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Since my first Pokémon game was Yellow version, it was obviously Pikachu. I don't have her anymore, though. (Yes, my Sparky was a female.) I did catch a Pikachu in my LeafGreen to get a Raichu as reminiscent of Yellow, but otherwise, I haven't used a Pikachu in years.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
My first Pokemon was a Chimchar in Pokemon Diamond, but sadly, I dropped said game in water. That's a thing Chimchar and the Game have it common: Water is Super Effective against it!

^Corny joke.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Charmander on Blue version. I've restarted the game acouple of times, so I don't have it. I did choose another Charmenderr each time though.

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
My first Pokemon was a Chimchar in Pokemon Diamond, but sadly, I dropped said game in water. That's a thing Chimchar and the Game have it common: Water is Super Effective against it!

^Corny joke.

Lol that actually made me laugh.

shadorai

wandering trainer
my first was chikorita in silver, and yes, i still have it.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I believe it was Squirtle. Picked it because my brother picked it. It is long gone, having been deleted the first time I restarted my Red.

Houka

Nope mine was Bulbasaur of all things, yeah my least Favorite Gen 1 starter (today anyway). It had a nice concept, though my playthrough with it is one reason why is underwhelming compare to the other two. At least now days it has a good moveset to back it's power up rather then mostly statues infliction attacks and two good grass moves back then.

Xionea

Half a centaur
My Torchic from Ruby. I thought I lost it forever, but I actually found it tucked away in my Diamond version. I knew it was the same one since it was a Blaziken with like 330 HP lol. I also found 2 of my other main fighters from Ruby in my Diamond. (Sadly, my 2nd level 100 pokemon, Banette, was nowhere to be found. I'll miss you!)