• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your First Pokemon (Obtained/Caught/Seen/Whatever)

Which Starter Do You Use Competitively?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BASH

The first starter always has a very big place in your heart. For me it was and always will be Charmander ;004;

What was yours ? Do you feel like you have a connection to it?

Please explain your answer on why you like your starter or if you do not why?

Last edited:

TuGaWaR 545

The Orderly Destroye
Pikachu...

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Bulbasaur! Back in Blue. Me, my brother and our friend had a pact in every Pokemon game not to have the same starter, they chose theirs first because they were older and I got the remaining one then. My brother, being the oldest chose Squirtle first, then our friend got to choose, Bulbasaur or Charmander, so he chose Charmander leaving me with Bulbasaur. I'm glad, because Bulbasaur was awesome, it never evolved either.

Last edited:

Elenari

The Umbreon Sage
My first starter was Charmander too , my first favorite pokemon has always been Charizard :D

Navarch

Squirtle. But my copy of Blue sucked, so we never got passed route 1. So in my opinion, it was kinda Piplup.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I think Chimchar is the only one who can make a fist, so he'd have to be my fist starter.

But seriously, my first starter was Squirtle on Red.

sharkdude5

Master of Chaos
None of the starters I picked could make a "fist", but my first was Cyndaquil.

SurfingHaxorus

Charmander all the way back in Blue which I had got for my Birthday

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I've always had my fist...

I assume my first starter was Torchic. I don't remember exactly what it was on account of my terrible memory, but that's just what I assume.

ROBO PIKA Tek 2

Kid with Pantz
My first actual starter Pokemon was Charmander in Fire Red, but the first time I've ever sent in a Pokemon was on my older sister's Blue, where I sent in her Snorlax and kicked some rattata's ***.

FinalSynFrey

Might as well list my starter from each Pokemon I've played >.>

Pokemon Blue
I chose Bulbasaur as my starter because It looked pretty cool back then. Plus, a lot easier to train.

Pokemon: Leaf Green
I went with Squirtle instead of Bulbasaur!

Pokemon: Emerald
Originally, I went with Torchic because I wanted a Blaziken, but when my game got corrupted, I had to restart. And this time I went with Treecko so I can get Sceptile.

Pokemon: Diamond
I went with Piplup as my starter.

Pokemon: Black
I chose Oshawott as my starter.

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja
Your Fist Starter

Not to be confused with the thread that was typo'd. Which Starter do you like to use competitively, as though it was your fist? Which do you use in OU? I personally like using my Sceptile, with either a special set or physical set. Occasionally I will use it as an annoyer.