• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your First Pokemon (Obtained/Caught/Seen/Whatever)

Which Starter Do You Use Competitively?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ti4558

I think it was a zigzagoon or a pochiyena:523:

abrar14

Statter Master
Pikachu in yellow

i believe the first pokemon I ever caught was a pidgey, but it could've been a weedle

Canto

Like everyone else who started with Gen I, the first Pokémon I caught was a Pidgey.

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
Not sure, but probably a Pidgey in pokemon red.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
I started Pokemon late compared to many of you, so the first Pokemon I caught was a Bidoof. Altough I never really used it.

Silver Bolt

Undying flames
It was either a Pidgey or a Rattata in Red. I caught both one after another so I can't really remember which one was the first one.

PandakoPanda

Anundo celebrity
It was so long ago I honestly don't remember. Something on Route 29 maybe?

The first Pokemon I ever owned was Totodile. I remember picking that as my starter every time. Gosh, Silver was years and years ago. I feel so old now. The only reason we didn't have Red/Blue is because we didn't have a Game Boy to play it on. And then came our Game Boy Color along with Pokemon Silver. Yep.

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Hm... so long ago... a Pidgey in Red. GAWD, he was epic. Although, his name was fether, bc it was a complicated word at the time.

Golemite

Pidgey or Rattata in Red. :) How can you guys remember which one you caught first? o_O