• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your First Rare Card

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
My very first rare card was a Mewtwo EX. Since then, I've stopped collecting cards and I've probably lost it by now

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire

Mew Master

WHY CAN'T I BRAWL!!!
my very first rare and card in general, was none other than Mewtwo

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
was it mewtwo base set? i have it. i was o happy when mewtwo lv x came out because then i could double mewtwo's hp(60). it used dto aalways get kncked out

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
....But mewtwo would be easily defeated by Evo Pokemon

xxxlucariolover96xxx

Lucario Master
Mine was a Gengar from legend makers deck it was my first ever tcg deck and i haven't stopped collecting since

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
....But mewtwo would be easily defeated by Evo Pokemon

Not really as mewtwo X can use giga burn against evolo pokemon. r es it would probaly be knocked out. but the good thing is no legendary can affect it

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Not really as mewtwo X can use giga burn against evolo pokemon. r es it would probaly be knocked out. but the good thing is no legendary can affect it

that is what you are wrong

with Dialga G X...almost everyone can kill mewtwo

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
My first LV X card was Heatran LV. X

Just opened 10 packs (5 stormfront and 5 Suprem Victors) and got 1 Garchomp C LV.X, 1 Machamp LV.X and finally Blaziken FB LV.X. It's a good day :p

AzuChris

I realy can't remember. I started Pokemon from day one. I think it was a lame card like Electrode from base set. Remember I always get lousy cards from boosters. When I was lucky I pulled an Alakazam. I think that was my first memorable holo.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
that is what you are wrong

with Dialga G X...almost everyone can kill mewtwo

Yer very true! but hey blaziken fb lv x can destroy it wih jet shoot and dialga f lv x is weak to fire x2 so 160 enough to take out dialga g! But hey then end u were right!

Fossil hunter McCune

join Team Rocket
my first rare card was a holo Venasaur from base set but my elementary school stole it and thats no joke they took from me for some reason of cause a lot of people to stand up on the bus which you couldn't do so the bus driver took it and at the end of school i didn't get it but got a holo Chansey with a few other cards, i was mad

Last edited:

Mewten150

for some of us it may have been a while but what was your first rare card from what you remember. Mine was the first booster pack charizard and i traded it to a friend for a stupid poliwrath and then he lost it when i wanted it back. That was about 9 years ago and now i finally got that card back with the reprint and i'm never ever trading it!

that was mine too!

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Yep my Charizard Base Set is my most beloved card in my deck!

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
It's been awhile since I last touched my cards... though I think the rarest ones I've got are either Deoxys-ex or Lugia-ex (both are holographics). I don't remember where I got them from, to be honest. :/

danzo

Master in Training
My first was a Laprass (foil one) I stopped collecting the cards when they stopped the first generation cards! Its silly now!