• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

your first shiny!! <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
A shiny Drowzee many years ago in Crystal. :)

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Uh... I didn't catch any shinies, but I have encountered Red Gyarados and shiny Geodude.

utaraptor

Ground Master
my first shiny was a oddish that I found in the safari zone in emerald.

GreenDay4ever

bye!, i had a blast
oh my god... you're so lucky to have gotten a shiny murkow!!!

anywas... i found like a shiny in my friends game -_- wich was a zubat

but the first shiny i found in my own game was tentacool in emerald... then i got buizel in platinum :)

FrozenFire

Pokemon Gamer
I ran into a shiny Golduck in the safari zone on HeartGold.

Cryptic Blaze

Blinded by the light
My first shiny I ever caught (excluding Red Gyarados) was a tentacool on Sapphire.

Pikawho?

(five15)
First shiny I have caught is technically Spheal. I was looking for Snorunt in my bro's game and ran into this guy. My bro told me a few days later that he restarted his game. So much for that....

Anywho, first one that I caught in my game was Shinx (Pearl). I was EV training and luckily ran into it. All those years of waiting finally paid off.

Keegan™

My shiny history:

My very first shiny was the Red Gyarados in G/S/C.
Then a shiny Ursaring in Silver, I got it down to red, put it to sleep and I used ALL OF MY ULTRABALLS... and nothing, I wasn't destined to capture it... I was so mad.
Then Soulsilver comes along and I find two shinys with in a week of eachother Shiny X Unown in the Ruins of Alph, and a Shiny Meowth while trying to find a Buizel using the Sinnoh Sound. Both were caught.
Plus Red Gyarados. :)

Some time when I get off my lazy butt, I'll restart one of my old games just to SR for a shiny starter, but until then I have three.

MeLikesCoke

I see dead Pokemon..
Red G-....nevermind. My first was a shiny Ralts I got for a foreign Squirtle with Pokerus. Never seen one in the wild... :(

hitman00128

Shiny Geodude in the Union Cave on my Silver or Crystal (can't remember wich one, too long ago XD)

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
the first shiny I got a while ago becouse my action replay (which I no longer use) but not counting that I encounterd a shiny aron in victory road on emerald but it fainted. so now with out cheats the only shiny I own is red gyrados.

Darkrai-LordofNightmares

the first shiny that i legit ran into was a shiny bronzong that stopped me as i was heading up coronet to get palkia in pearl. months later (i stopped playing pearl for a while) i was training on victory road and a shiny golbat appeared. i was estatic both times. :3

TomNook

Still In Kanto
Apart from shiny gyarados in silver, my first was a shiny snubbull which I chained. I've only found one shiny that was completely random and that was a roselia which I used to find my secret ID.

Recently I RNG'd a shiny staryu (31/x/31/30/31/31) and a shiny gastly (31/31/31/31/31/31)

natie

Mr. F
Psyduck, on Pokémon Pearl.

I traded it with SkittyOnWailord.

MegamanDX

Megaman/Pokemon fan!
sadly enough i've never ran into a shiny but the red gyarados on my soulsilver(man you guys i here run into them ALL THE TIME how do you do that!?!...well at least i have a spritome with Wonder Guard)...i get mad when i see someone else have a shiny because i've never seen one in the wild before

Status
Not open for further replies.