• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your first videogame?

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
What was your first videogame? How did you obtain it? Mine was Pokemon Yellow. I got it with a gameboy color for my 4th or 5th birthday. I have fond memories of me and my pikachu, and still have my original save file.

JMan1122

Shiny Collector
Bomberman 64

Bomberman 64 was my 1st video game ever. I played it at my grandfather's house when i was 2 or 3. :D

Nyter

Island Challenger
My first video game was Super Mario Bros. for the original NES (Nintendo Entertainment System).

To this day I still have it and it still works.

Tetris was my second video game and I have that too.

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
My first game was pokemon gold and silver got both for christmas

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
My first video game was Super Mario Bros. for the original NES (Nintendo Entertainment System).

To this day I still have it and it still works.

Tetris was my second video game and I have that too.

Tetris was my second too. I actually have 2 tetris cartridges with different labels. They are the same game though, so it doesn't bother me.

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em

Alex048

Master of the Mind
I began my video game career with a used copy of Pokemon Red and my uncle's old gameboy.

My first T-rated game was Super Smash Bros. Melee in 2002 at a friend's house.
I moved onto Halo 2, rated Mature, in 2004 while at my uncle's oyster roast. I've been hooked on FPS's ever since, but I always return to my roots whenever the new generation of pokemon is released.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Diddy Kong Racing was my first game, but I practically grew up on Super Mario 64.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
My first videogame was Super Mario World, SNES of course. I guess my mom bought a SNES before I was born (there was some basketball game we had for it too, but it never worked from what I remembered).

Xhilla

Tony hawk's pro skater 2 for PS1 was probably the first game i ever played.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I wanna say tetris or super mario world I think 2. My dad brought home a green gameboy that only played in black and white. I think I was four or five. It got left behind on an airplane and it was never claimed. Got yellow, blue and red soon afterwards and a gameboy color and my sister and I loved it! Not too long after that it was the N64 and you know where it goes from there lol

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Hoooo, boy. I'm pretty sure it was either pokemon red or Super Mario Advance.

Radlin

He Returns.
Mine was either Crash Bandicoot, or Super Mario Bros. I think it was when I was like 1 or 2.