• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your first videogame?

Blinded No More

Longtime Pokemon fan
First game was Super Mario Bros. 3 when I was a toddler, but I can't remember exactly how old I was. Got killed by the Goomba at the beginning of the first level :p

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
A lot of you have the same game as your first game. Seems Mario is a popular first game. While not my first, I can remember playing Duck Hunt when I was 3. I always missed the ducks...

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Sonic the Hedgehog. Or maybe it was Sonic 2. It was one of the first two Sonic games, at any rate. I got it when I was...four or something.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Well...

A lot of you have the same game as your first game. Seems Mario is a popular first game. While not my first, I can remember playing Duck Hunt when I was 3. I always missed the ducks...

OMG Duck hunt!
I remember that... I think my game was the hyprid mario/ duck hunt.
But yeah! throwback!

Electric

When we went on vacation, my dads friend lent me his Gameboy and the first game I played was a Mickey Game where you could also play as Goofy and other Mickey characters. That was boring then I played the next game: Pokemon Red.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
My first game system was the Sega Genesis. I can't remember what our first game was, but we only had four: The Lion King, Ecco the Dolphin, Jurassic Park, and Page Master. So I'm going to say one of those four.

Nyter

Island Challenger
When we went on vacation, my dads friend lent me his Gameboy and the first game I played was a Mickey Game where you could also play as Goofy and other Mickey characters. That was boring then I played the next game: Pokemon Red.

Ahh the classic story of Electric Mouse vs Mickey Mouse.
We all know who wins.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
My first was Shinobi on an arcade machine. Good times, good times.

UnoDS

Mine was a NES with multiple cartridges we got as a gift someone (I think the SNES was out already, must have been trying to get rid of it), Mario 1,2 & 3, Tertris (ofcourse), Duck Hunt (with the Mario game mentioned above) and the gun ofcourse :)

Rest of the games were movie related or not worth remembering (and never very clear on what to do in them)

That was around the same time I got my Gear Gear Handheld with Sonic , don't actually remember what we got first :)

Celebetic

CUTE Pokemon Trainer
banjo kazooie!!i love that game