• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your first videogame?

Pikachu1125

Rap Rocker
Pokemon Yellow

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Wow, I posted in a thread exactly like this a few days ago in the video games section. Who would have thought?

Zangoose1129

The cake is a LIE
My first videogame was either pokemon Yellow or the original sonic game for the Dreamcast that I got from my parents when I was about 5-6years old

chocoboy

In School
My first was called something like Sonic Adventure Battle 2 for the gamecube.
Shortly after I bought that I got bored with it and started SSBM, which I still play today!

Xab95

Legend hunter
Sonic 3 and knuckles, good times.
And my first Pokemon game is Blue.(Although My favorite is emerald).

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
pokemon sapphire. before that, I just watched by brother play pokemon yellow.

TehGr81

College graduate
My first game was Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit for the PC. It acted up funny and always froze on my horrible eMachines Windows 98, but I always loved playing it and I still play it on Windows 7 to this day.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Damn, I honestly can't remember. I think it was Pokemon....Sapphire? But it was my sister's, so I guess that doesn't count. I guess I would say LeafGreen then.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Splashdown for PS2. Still the best game ever.

Ethan

Banned
Sonic the hedgehog 1 was my first game.

Everyone here is reminding me of how old I am. **** all of you.