• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Forums Configuring/Usage Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drake

Cold Fusion said:
You can't, so you have to either resize the banner, or live with it being that way.

Wrong, you can. When you enter the url, put <div align=center> and after the url put </div>. It should work.

D

Drake

Yes, i've tried to put my banner in the middle tons of times, it's always worked.

Jake Dragon

Dragon KungFu Master
no you didnt understood me,but now i found a pretty good and free host. I had a account on Dhost.info,i will make forums there

S

Shiny Devoncorp

I couldn't find anywhere else to post this, but is there any way I can get Mod+ Moderators on my vBulletin forum?

S

SilverBlaze09

How do I create a Moderator user group on Invisionfree? I have SMod and Admin UGroups, but I'd like to have a lesser rank, otherwise I'd hafta SMod all my staffers... SB ;254;

S

Shiny Devoncorp

Just create a new usergroup called Moderators. Don't give the Moderator group itself Moderator Powers, as they will be able to use them board-wide. When you want a user to be moderator, go to Moderators under Forum Control, tick the forums you want them to mod, choose Single Member, and search for the member you want to add. Add the member you want, then change that member's usergroup to Moderators. That is all!

S

SilverBlaze09

Thank you, SD. Another question: Where can I get avaters for invisionfree? SB ;254;

S

Shiny Devoncorp

I don't think you can add pre-set avatars to an InvisionFree forum. Sorry.

S

SilverBlaze09

How do I do a backup on Invisionfree? Any special equipment I need to get? SB

S

Shiny Devoncorp

To help your forum grow, join Topsites and Webrings. TIP: If you are going to join a Topsite, find one that doesn't have too many members, but has a good sized site or forums(And some Topsites do not allow forums). And lastly, get a nice style for your forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.