• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your future Career.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Hmm... my future career is to be an Author. I've always enjoyed writing my own work (related to Pokemon XD). I also have a great scene in creativity! Heck, one of my new year resolutions was to post a lot more in the Fan Fiction section and give some great reviews as well as post my own story that I'm currently working on. ^_^

Argon Wartortle

Farewell, SPPF...
Paleontology is an interesting field! I had the subject in the first semester of the 2nd year of Geology (before I changed courses to Food Engineering) and I really enjoyed it.

This. ^_^ I've been into dinosaurs and early man from an early age, and it's always been a passion for me. Now I do Latin, it's great to understand how names for early humans and dinosaurs came to be. I also really enjoy Geography so the digging-of-fossils part is even more fun for me. Geology rocks! lol

I either want to be an animator or an author, however, I'm always going to lean towards the writing portion of my life. Telling stories is my favorite thing to do, and I feel that animation is the best way to do it.

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
I love threads like this, it shows me who are daydreaming teenagers in highschool and who are the actual mature users around here.

That being said, I've been working on going up north to school for Pre-Med. If all goes well, hopefully I'll have the chance to go to med school in the next decade and study pathology.

-Raiga-

I love threads like this, it shows me who are daydreaming teenagers in highschool and who are the actual mature users around here.

Haha, I'm actually more interested in the daydreaming teenager's. After all, the real successful people are the ones who keep their dreams from school even once they've been exposed to the real world.

That said, I'm kind of along with many others in this thread, I'd like to be an animator of sorts. Either 2d or 3d, though 3d I have more experience in(my 3d thread is in the fan-art section, thought I'd throw in a shameless plug). I always enjoy animated movies and how they can convey a story/emotion despite just being a collection of frames.

725roy

ambivolent
I genuinely have no idea. I've considered Psychology, Teaching, Architecture, computer Science, and even Law, but none stand out.

facetious

facetious
I'm about to start work as an Electrician

L.F.D.

Wouldn't gravedigging be more your thing to satisfy your necrophilia? As per this quote:

Darato said:
I’ve been turned on by a dead body every now and then but I would never do anything. I would hate to see someone being dug up for someone to engage in this act. But if your lover dies and says you can have sex with there dead body its just fine with me.

Just a thought!

Last edited:

Ame

僕は音楽家 電卓片手に
I currently study Architecture. Can't wait to get out of it.

Enzeru

An Ceann Ársa
I'm already working my future career. I'm a railroader. I love working on and around trains.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I'm going to be a History Teacher. I've always loved history. It's the only subject that I've ever done really good. Human history is just so fascinating, to say the least. Not to mention, I'll be an awesome teacher.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
I currently study Architecture. Can't wait to get out of it.

do you hate architecture or just uni? i was the same, but uni is the problem for me, not the subject

Pixilism

Rotom Collector
I have wanted to go into computer repair/etc for quite a while now. I plan on taking some college classes within the next few years, and that is as much as I have planned right now...

Pyroli

Banned
Well, author is something that I threw around for awhile. However, that's not entirely practical now, is it? So rather, I'm going to take journalism in uni and maybe do a bit of my own personal writing on the side.

Journalism = Writing for living. Which equals rad.

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
Being a college student myself right now, also one of the LAST STUDENTS influenced by the TRADITIONAL EDUCATION SYSTEM (2 years preschool, 6 years, grade school, 4 years high school, and 3 or 4 years college before you get a job, unlike the K12 Educational System), I'm already taking a course of Bachelor of Science at Information Technology w/ specialization in Animation and Game Development which gave me quite a target goal with multiple target outcomes. I always wanted to be part of the game industry ever since I began studying the structure of a successful video game (ala programmer necessities, marketing, creativity, video gaming notions, business promotions, advertising, cultural influences, etc.) during my high school days

a. Being a Game Designer
b. Being a Game Storywriter
c. Being a Game Artist

It's B that I am looking forward to work with. But unfortunately, I had to tackle C++ courses in the process (and being a programmer is certainly NOT my goal as of now. Understanding the work of a programmer is different to mastering C++ i my opinion). This third semester though, I took interest in mastering basic and advanced drawing because I have been studying and using Adobe Photoshops as of my second semester (I'm trimestral/ 3 semesters) which is also part of the course.

In the process though I have other interest that I may do so in case all the C++ shenanigans go beyond my league.

a. College, Elementary or High School English Teacher
b. Novelist
c. Video Game Reviewer
d. Video Game Interviewer

But to be honest with all of you, Animation and Video Game Development college degrees are completely new in the Philippines (where I live sadly), unlike many of you guys living in America and the like, since the only opened at my university 2 years ago. I'm the second batch of this course of my university

mauwie

TiPsYLiGHTS
I've got my bachelors in Biology, right now i'm in grad school studying dermatology =D

Zachmac

I'm still a freshmen in high school, but I'm really looking forward to becoming a zoologist in the future, hopefully with a lot of chances to work on the field. Though, it clashes with my plans to live in a small town, since they don't have as impressive zoos...meh, I'll figure something out. All I really want is a nearby trail or something.

Domestic or not, I get very interested in animals. In fact, when I'm in a zoo, it's as if my social anxiety just goes away. I also get very interested in sciences; I think so much of this stuff is so neat. I don't now my IQ, but my whole family agrees I'm more logical then emotional(especially since I'm autistic), so a job in science or math would be very fitting. I'm also very fast to learn math and science; it's not uncommon for me to figure out how to do an equation before the teacher is done explaining. And since I actively enjoy my science class, I feel no doubt in my mind that I'll eventually get a job regarding a science of some sort.