• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your future Career.

I want a good paying job that dose not make me go crazy with anger.

Lucas MV

I will study Philosophy, starting this year. Then I hope I can write books on the subject and also mystery books. I have a few ideas already, and I'm writing a book right now. I'll work with my parents , accountant meanwhile. And I hope to get a scholarship and work in the investigation area.
Oh well, let's see what happens.

Mitzi

L'Etat c'est moi
Well I would really love to work in the Medical Field. My initial thoughts were to be a Medical Examiner -- similar to a Coroner. The thought seemed intriguing at first, but I'm starting to ponder the thought of becoming a surgeon, nurse, or something along the lines of those medical professions. My biggest fear will be the college expenses, considering it'll be upwards to several hundreds of thousands of dollars. But as long as I know that the career I hold means that I save someone's life, that's good enough for me.

Rave

Banned
i wanna get me a teaching job with a Ph.D, conduct research, put my practice to work with my BCBA license, get my stuff published in books, journals, etc. And also have an awesome indie band that helps with causes and businesses, etc.

I'm gonna be the coolest teacher.

facetious

facetious
i wanna get me a teaching job with a Ph.D, conduct research, put my practice to work with my BCBA license, get my stuff published in books, journals, etc. And also have an awesome indie band that helps with causes and businesses, etc.

I'm gonna be the coolest teacher.

You can teach me new and exciting sexual techniques. ;-*

Scaldaver

Limitless
Theoretical Physicist and writer for me :)

Brew

Mad dreamer
Due to various events I do not wish to disclose, I aim to become an oncologist. The medical field has always been appealing to me, and to practice my beloved science to help others... that would be a dream come true. Buuuuuuut.... if that fails, then I'll just go for a geneticist. Genetics are by far one of the most mysterious sciences around.

Chidzz

im going to start working with my aunts, sister, and cousin ant my grandpas factory as a.... i dont know hat to call it actually... sorta like an assistant to a receptionist/accountant you know like help with fileing and stuff
i know im too young but its good work and easy money!!!

KillerDraco

I plan on becoming a Forensic Psychologist. I double majored in Criminology and Psychology, getting my BA and BS this past year. After getting a bit more work experience, I'll eventually go back for a Master's Degree, and then from there, the path to Forensic Psychology should open up.

Pokemon master, obviously.

Personally I'd love to work anywhere in the Biological fied.

CinccinoChic

Normal-Type Trainer
I'm currently getting my bachelors in history education! I reeeeallly want to teach high school European history!

PokemonTrainerKaden

I'm going into post production video editing, preferably visual effects< but I love it all.

ebevan91

I'm currently getting my bachelors in history education! I reeeeallly want to teach high school European history!

I wanted to do that as well, but it's hard to become a history teacher in my area of the US. It's such a competitive field.

So I just stuck with CIS.