• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your future Career.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
The next time I have to come in here and delete a bunch of posts because two people are acting like little babbies I am just going to straight up ban you. Everyone else, carry on.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Whatever it is, I'll be buried under a pile of student loans.

I'm really hoping to become a software developer.

Silent_Vibrava

Fanfiction Writer
Whatever it is, I'll be buried under a pile of student loans.

I'm really hoping to become a software developer.

In that case, the loans will probably be worth it. It is typical in California for a CS major to make $55,000 a year starting straight from college with a Bachelor's degree. If ones lives frugally, one can pay $25,000 in student loans off in two years max. I know because I have a minor is CS, but it used to be my major.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
I wanted to be a pokemon master when I was little..... XD lol
Besides the point; I am majoring in Fine Arts at the moment hoping to either become a teacher or a medical illustrator; and also have some of my work in galleries. I'm also interested in prop and costume design.... Might check that out once I get my BA in the Arts first~

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
I'd either want to be a video editor or a lawyer. (Pretty big extremes though :p)

TheEliteEmpoleon

So recently my mom has formulated the idea that I would be a good doctor when I get older. I really don't know where the heck she pulled it from, but now it actually seems like a nice thing to do. But I still have some time to go before I really need to pick.

The Magic Emperor

Malum Veneficus
I would like to be doing something in international affairs working at the United Nations.

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
I'm stuck in a triangle between a Science Teacher, a psychologist or a pharmacist. Have three years to choose, not in a major rush.

Garbodor.

Hi

I am going to start my first year of Pharmacy at Liverpool JM university.
I will study to become a consultant Pharmacist. I also have the desire to study medicine but I prefer the first route (Consultant Pharmacist) as then I could be getting up to £90,000 annually :) Then I can final afford a DS 3D...

fairytrainer

Laverre Gym Leader
I don't know, but I'm trying to pick the one that makes me happy with what I do not because of money. I don't want to be miserable if I pick the wrong career.

Rhod

Medicine....

I'm currently going to school to become a Micro Biologist. I'm tailoring my courses to evolutionary biology, though.

Fun fact on marine biology- only 5% of the ocean floor has been mapped, so there are still plenty of opportunities to discover a new ocean-floor species.

Iced Earth

Vibing
I'll be finishing off high school then going to college to become a forest ranger.

I love the outdoors :D

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I'm currently going to school to become a Micro Biologist. I'm tailoring my courses to evolutionary biology, though.

Fun fact on marine biology- only 5% of the ocean floor has been mapped, so there are still plenty of opportunities to discover a new ocean-floor species.

This is true. I have studied marine biology.

I am studying psychology and physics. I plan to get a doctorate, but I am not sure which one at the moment.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I'm probably going to major in Psychology or Business. I haven't decided yet :/

psst. go psychology. -gives a psychology textbook-
No seriously, do what you want :D. Both of those sound like great options.