• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your future Career.

Providing I pass all my exams, I'm only one year and six months away from becoming a lawyer ^_^

Aurath8

Medicine, Dentistry or Biochemistry.

If only they made a subject that could fit in Electronics along with Biology and Chemistry.

TheGiftedFlareon

Tactician's Gambit
Let's see...

- A Psycholigist (Failed spell it)
- A Chemical Engineer
- A Type One Diabetes Researcher
- Or something in the Medical field.

Now I feel old. XD

Puma Italia

Someone who works in the field of Psychology. (maybe a shrink)

but when I'm honest with myself, I really have no idea exactly what I want to be doing when I'm finished with school.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Curently majoring in Fine arts. In the long run twould be ideal to have my artwork in galleries and websites, etc. Also interested in becoming a medical illustrator and perhaps be an art teacher. xD
Due to my recent cosplaying hobby, it would also be awesome to make props for other cosplayers/etc on the side.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I currently work in childcare and I'm working toward my AS degree in ECE, but my career choice is to be a music teacher. I'm working on my transfer units as we speak so I can go to a four year university and get my bachelor's degree/teaching certification. I'll probably end up going for my master's degree.

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
I want to become a Lawyer or Banker or go into finance, I know the colleges I want to go to, and everything. I aiming for a few reaches and a few ivies.

Last edited:
I'm going to work at my local Pizza Capers, then once I've made enough money I will buy a computer that doesn't suck and make videos on Youtube that don't suck like my current ones. I'll still keep my job, a job is a really good source of monies.

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
To work in a Microbiology lab testing different sorts of bacteria and viruses

TheotherLati

Ace Trainer Brendan
Majoring in Mechanical Engineering at the moment, aspiring to work at many types of Engineering firms across the world :)

Medieva lTrainer

Im going to be heading in the aspiring world of automotive engineering and design. After i finish my degrees, I will work for different companies helping design and overseeing the production of a car. I already have some design ideas~

Hello, I'm in 3rd year of electronic engineering, I'm hoping to do a master degree at MIT when I graduate. Two things I would love to do, working at the videogame industry or being associated with NASA in some way.

crobatman

I have a Bachelors of Science in Biology, and I am currently pursuing my studies for a Masters of Public Health in Nutrition (Online).

I have an interview next Tuesday as a Health Inspector!!! I hope it goes well :)

AD95

I have a Bachelors of Science in Biology, and I am currently pursuing my studies for a Masters of Public Health in Nutrition (Online).

I have an interview next Tuesday as a Health Inspector!!! I hope it goes well :)

Good luck man!

I really don't know what to do with my life. Studied electronic enginering for one year then I stopped. Studied information technology (IT) for one year. And now I don't know what to do.
Maybe i'll go do something with designing. Sometimes I want to study criminal investigation, sometimes not.. Really insecure about my future.

Last edited:

TheotherLati

Ace Trainer Brendan
Im going to be heading in the aspiring world of automotive engineering and design. After i finish my degrees, I will work for different companies helping design and overseeing the production of a car. I already have some design ideas~

Nice dude! I actually plan on doing that as well right after I earn my degrees in Engineering. And automotive is one my primary routes that I really want to get into, next to Mechanical and Architectural. I've taken some Drafting/design and CAD classes throughout my entire highschool year and formed myself a portfolio with all the drawings I've done since my freshman year.

I'm glad I've done that! Considering my teacher gave out a quick heads up (my senior year) saying that a local college campus is doing interviews for any students that have taken the course (or a similar one) for at least 3 years. *phew!* And that we would have to show up with a well organized portfolio of everything we've done since freshman year. Needless to say, I jumped on that opportunity fairly quick since about 80 percent of the battle was already done (the remaining was me just organizing it since it was just a total mess haha)

Long story short, went to the campus, met up with a UCF instructor where she asked me some general questions about the diagrams/schematics and blueprints I presented to her and before I knew it, I was congradulated and was awarded with 3 college credits for the drawing/engineering course from the Career Pathways Assessment program several weeks later. So if you're still in your highschool. I'd HIGHLY recommend you taking those classes, if your school offers it! You seem pretty enthusiastic about it and if you have any further questions, or just wanna chat, PM me! :)

I too, have some designs of myself as well! What companies do you plan on working for?