• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your future Career.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Well, the things I want to be is an artist, an illustrator, a game designer, a writer and or animator.

But the thing I'll most likely be is an illustrator out of the above.

Edit: Oh, almost forget making my own comics or manga.

Last edited:

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Wow, these are all awesome, but what I'd really like to be is an architect. My plan B is probably just an engineer of something. I hope to eventually write a book series and illustrate it myself, and I might join a symphony as French Horn player. Who knows?

Cyr

the raven
Well, the things I want to be is an artist, an illustrator, a game designer, a writer and or animator.

Pretty much listed my dream jobs right there!

Lilananas

Empress of Lazyness

Same here ! We have the same plans :D

Last edited:

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
I'd love to become an Ambassador, translator, or something else that allows me to travel, and involves a lot of lamguages, as they are my main passions. Failing that, I might go into teaching or something like that.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
So recently I did this placement (I'm not sure if that's the word in English, as I live in Germany and here we call it Praktikum. But according to google it is so... maybe Internship? Idk) at this Journalism place to see if journalism is something I would like to pursue, as it's one of the 3 main areas I've been thinking of (other 2 are Medicine and Business, just in general as I havent thought specifically what kind of medicine/business, since I've just become a junior in high school). I absolutely hated it. I found it so so so boring, just sitting there in front of the computer almost the whole day. I need something a lot more active, so medicine is definitely my number 1 idea at the moment. I've setup my junior and senior years in high school already to match an entrance to a medicine university (taking chemistry and biology at a higher level, alongside with economics), and yeah, we'll see how that goes.

Young_Simba

I really don't know what I'm gonna do exactly, but I want to help people through tough times. I've been thinking either a Paramedic or an Author.

So recently I did this placement (I'm not sure if that's the word in English, as I live in Germany and here we call it Praktikum. But according to google it is so... maybe Internship? Idk) at this Journalism place to see if journalism is something I would like to pursue, as it's one of the 3 main areas I've been thinking of (other 2 are Medicine and Business, just in general as I havent thought specifically what kind of medicine/business, since I've just become a junior in high school). I absolutely hated it. I found it so so so boring, just sitting there in front of the computer almost the whole day. I need something a lot more active, so medicine is definitely my number 1 idea at the moment. I've setup my junior and senior years in high school already to match an entrance to a medicine university (taking chemistry and biology at a higher level, alongside with economics), and yeah, we'll see how that goes.
Wow, it looks like you have a bright future ahead of you! There is still plenty of time left for you to figure out which field of study interests you the most, and I hope you pursue a career that makes you feel fulfilled in life. I'm also looking into business-related careers, such as being a small time consultant or manager at a firm. There is still a whole lot of more research I need to do before I'm anywhere close to making an important decision, though.

Ketaru

This fall, I'm going back to school to pursue a Master's in Social Work. With luck, down the line, I can get a career in social work serving the LGBT population in some capacity.

Ideally, I want to pursue a degree in history, focusing on religious history. Perhaps get a minor in English and develop my writing skills. I mean, I don't think I suck but it's only a knack, and I'm hardly a professional. I'd use the knowledge I gained in university to hopefully become an author and advocate for secularism in the U.S. I'd really love to work for the Richard Dawkins foundation for science and reason, or be a speaker that tours around the country. I don't expect to be the next Antony Flew or whatever, (Before he became out of touch, anyway) but I think I'd be happy doing something like that.

mooniix

Im going to work for nintendo in the pokemon department and create the first holographic pokemon that roam around the real world. So essentially pokemon in real life. If you want to steal this idea or had the same one already i dont care if you make it first. I just wanna play it O.O

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
So far on the medical path to become an Anesthesiologist. Granted that could change but I'm 95% going to so something in that career path.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Been at the acting gig in LA since I was 6 (I'm 16). I'm keeping at it, so far just a couple music vid extras and tv extras but my backup is screenwriting. Either way it's entertainment in Hollywood.

shadcat1206

in the shadows i lie
i once had this idea of wanting to become a lawyer, thinking it was just easy and simple. now i realize it probably isnt the job for me. i would want to be an author but not be one for life. i write short stories myself but most seem the same as most other books, probably because thats where i get my ideas from.

Tepig2000

Number #1 Tepig Fan
I want to be a game designer and make a Pokémon game. That will never happen, but would be cool anyway.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Since I'm a Theatre major in college, I generally would like to perform and act. But on the other hand, I do have the possibility to teach Theatre. That would be a cool alternative to consider.

I'm also into video making/editing, so a job that would be looking for an editor would be up my alley.

Write books and become a pro gamer. Then, get all the chicks.