• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Game of the Year 2019?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
3. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered (PS4)
2. Detective Pikachu (3DS)

Game of the Year 2019 (for me):
627945_front.jpg
Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory (PS4)

*runs from angry mob of Pokemon fans*
Cool. I have the first Cyber Sleuth game on my Vita and really love it.

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
Probably cheating to have it be an expansion for a game that was originally released in 2013, but I'm going to have to give it to Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers. The refined gameplay mechanics fixed a lot of previous issues with the game (including making the previously nigh-unplayable Machinist into one of the most fun classes in the game), the new dungeons and trials were memorable and interesting, and the story is one of the best stories I've ever experienced in any form of media.