• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Greatest Pokemon Moment in any game

i dont rele know prolly win i beat darkrai on explorers of sky my first try with no revivers! ooooooh beat dat

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Defeating Gary for the first time in FireRed. "DIE, VENESAUR! DIE! *Venesaur fainted* YEAH HOO! I DID IT!"

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Beating Red for the first time in Pokemon Silver all those years ago. It gave me such a rush it was awesome, I was singing and jumping around the whole house haha.

Derp

[Something funny]
Beating Red for the first time in my first game, Pokemon Silver.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Beating the E4 for the first time in any game. And beating Red on my first go in Silver.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
I've said this before but, I used my really under trained Togepi against Whitney's Miltank, and won! This was in Silver years back its still one of my greatest moments.

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
Darkrai with a pokeball, tough battle though, It kept shutting my level 80 Infernape down and left with my Lvl 100 Magikarp. It soon learned NOTTOMOCKMAHFISHAYYYYY!!

treespyro

Vintage much?
Getting my first LV100 which was a Pidgeot in Red.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Obtaining celebi therefore completing my pokedex in diamond. Now wih BW out I've got alot of work to do.

Pretty soon it will be having my first level 100 in White! Emboar!

LoneKiller1992

I. Have. All!
My greatest moment will come very soon as I'm SO CLOSE to finishing the National Dex :p I've got generations 1 - 3 in the bag, and generations 4 and 5 are on their way!

It's gonna be great day when that happens =3 *squee*

chocoboy

In School
Some legendaries:
Dialga-1 ultraball
Zekrom-2 pokeballs
Thundurus- 2 ultraballs
Landorus... 4 pokeballs
lol... I surprised myself with that landorus :p

MindlessEvolution

Back from the dead!
Finding a shiny Turtwig with only 5 resets in my Diamond version with an okay nature.
Leveling up my old Blaziken and Blastoise from 3rd gen to level 100.