• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your gross stories.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Oh yeah? how 'bout that when I was in the 2nd or 3rd grade, my friend got a nosebleed and I SWEAR that there were big, fat blood covered slugs coming out of his nose.

Mmmmm... Nose slugs...

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
The most disgusting thing i have experienced is when my boyfriend was really sick one time and he spent all night and day throwing up , eventually he phoned the NHS helpline and while he was talking to the nurse he started throwing up blood and loads of it, it would be an understatement to say i was scared.
He was alright in the end and he just had the non infectious gastritis thingy me bob ^^.

Hm. I think the time i stepped in dog poop, and walked through the house was pretty gross. -_-
I didn't realize I stepped in it, and there was a trail of it leading up to my room.
Had to get the rugs steam-cleaned. >_>
"Shoes off at the front door", would have applied well in that case.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
well...
one time my friend went to run around a corner, and i thought "hm, i'll trick and go around the other corner!"
so i sprinted around the corner and..
lets just say there was alot to do with my nose, broken,oh, and blood, lots and lots of blood.

why do all my posts on this thread involve blood and noses?

Riversong

Buggy down.
Ugh, my sister puked in a bowl just a while ago. My mom was getting groceries so me and and my brother were all o.o We didn't know she was sick. I told him I couldn't look at the puke or else i'd get sick too, but when I went to give my sister a cold rag I accidentally saw it, brown blehh >.< Luckily I didn't puke. That crap grosses me out so bad.

Xhizors

Banned
What are some embarrassing moments? Do you have any embarrassing moments? What
Are The most Emberassing Moments? Describe the most embarrassing moments? ...
I think that's what you're looking for. u_u
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=378383

Anyway my gross story,

Most girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick, they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.

Finally the principal decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night.

To demonstrate how difficult it was to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance guy to clean one of the mirrors. He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it into the toilet and then cleaned the mirror. Since then there have been no lip prints on the mirror.

VEEK-STFU

Asereje ja de je
i once read this thread, it was so gross

dannydstk

i threw up at a party once(i had not consumed any dark alcohol but plenty of straight vodka) and i threw up a straight black liquid lol my mom thinks i might have an ulsor or something i have a dr appointment for it on the second

Babey_blue

Foreva and alwaez...
i saw a boy pick his nose and eat it, i nearly threw up!

VEEK-STFU

Asereje ja de je
This isnt really gross :/

wanna hear something gross?' this is real

i was in a club with some friends on a saturday night, in our way out we saw 2 guys were fighting
one of them pulled a knife out and cut the other guys throat it sarted bleeding an the guy fell on the floor, then this truck comes really fast and crushes the guy head.....

im not joking

another gross story: i once went to the picture thread in SPPF

Last edited:

fire fan 888

I think that's what you're looking for. u_u
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=378383

Anyway my gross story,

Most girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick, they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.

Finally the principal decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night.

To demonstrate how difficult it was to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance guy to clean one of the mirrors. He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it into the toilet and then cleaned the mirror. Since then there have been no lip prints on the mirror.

O_O it made me laugh....and creeped me out at the same time O_O

Dragom master Tryce

This is more funny than gross but....

I was in a car with my friend, you felt ill. So he wasn't sick all over the car, he opened the window & was sick out of it, whilst we were moving........ all over a small child who was riding past on his bike.

>zEr0<

Psychic Master
2 girls one cup? Pain olympics? Dir en gray? Vomit? Pssh. I've got something that can beat EVERYONE!

Encyclopedia Dramatica - Offended... VISIT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Go on, look at it right now.

Do I win?

Damn right you won, that was groooss o.o Thanks for sharing... I guess xD

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
This isnt really gross :/

wanna hear something gross?' this is real

i was in a club with some friends on a saturday night, in our way out we saw 2 guys were fighting
one of them pulled a knife out and cut the other guys throat it sarted bleeding an the guy fell on the floor, then this truck comes really fast and crushes the guy head.....

im not joking

another gross story: i once went to the picture thread in SPPF

what a story, was tommy vercetti also in it?

Well, let's see, a few months ago I was on my way home from a funeral service, here in Mexico people drink and gamble instead of paying their respects lol, I had too much to drink earlier, and someone just HAD to offer me some whiskey. Since I was tumbling already, I had my cousin-in-law take me home; as I was walking down the corner I thought to myself "Don't throw up here, don't throw up here, do't thr..." and you can make out the rest.