• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your gross stories.

Crystal Clair

Not THAT disgusting but one time I got bird poop on my finger. I then wiped it off with a leaf and forgot about it. The next thing I realize, I had unawarely put the finger in my mouth.

What are some embarrassing moments? Do you have any embarrassing moments? What
Are The most Emberassing Moments? Describe the most embarrassing moments?

Fulkanor's a bot, guys. Don't know HOW it hasn't been banned yet. I do have to admit it was an intelligent bot though.

Slick

Banned
I think that's what you're looking for. u_u
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=378383

Anyway my gross story,

Most girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick, they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.

Finally the principal decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night.

To demonstrate how difficult it was to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance guy to clean one of the mirrors. He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it into the toilet and then cleaned the mirror. Since then there have been no lip prints on the mirror.

Hahahahaha. That's awesome.

2 girls one cup? Pain olympics? Dir en gray? Vomit? Pssh. I've got something that can beat EVERYONE!

Encyclopedia Dramatica - Offended... VISIT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Go on, look at it right now.

Do I win?

If that's the page that redirects from you searching "gross" then NO.
>:
i dont like it.

Jazzy

Typical
2 girls one cup? Pain olympics? Dir en gray? Vomit? Pssh. I've got something that can beat EVERYONE!

Do I win?

AUGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO US?

God, I felt like killing myself halfway through (though I laughed at some of it).

Congrats, you win.

One time last summer I was sitting in my room on my laptop... when I notice what looked like a feather or something on the floor. I thought it was from a pillow or blanket, because we have some pillows and blankets with down in them. Anyways, I look a little harder and I realize it's a freaking house centipede. Those things are so disgusting, and I really hate bugs. Then it charges in my general direction, and I dropped one of my sketchbooks on it. I didn't pick up the sketchbook for a few days afterward because I didn't want to see the squashed remains. When I did lift it up, all that was left was a stripped body and an explosion of legs. >___<

This one happened when I was in 7th or 8th grade. It was about 4 or 5 in the morning, and my cat was in my bedroom going crazy. He was running all over my room and pouncing, and it was really annoying because I was trying to sleep. I thought he was playing with one of my hair scrunchies, so I get up to take it away from him. I couldn't see anything, really... so I bend down to pick it up..... turns out I picked up a dead RAT by the tail! >____< I didn't scream or anything. Instead, I just dropped it, calmly walked to my parent's room, and told them the cat brought a rat into my room. They fortunately took care of it.

One time in 6th grade, when I had to change for PE, someone conveniently threw up right in front of my locker. Right there. Just a large pink puddle of vomit and an empty bottle of Pepto-Bismal thrown off to the side.

During this winter break, my sister and I were house-sitting for one of my mom's co-workers. One night, my sister got really sick, and threw up on the floor of one of the bedrooms. She then spent about 4 hours in the bathroom over the toilet. I go upstairs into that room (I didn't know she had thrown up in there yet), turn on the ceiling light, and see a huge pile of vomit on the floor. I turn around, go downstairs to the bathroom door to ask if my sister needs anything (like medicine or water or something), she says no.... so then I go back upstairs. I see one of the dogs eating my sister's throw up. >____>

One time on a road trip with my family (I was about 10 or 11), we stopped at a gas station to take a quick bathroom break. I'm waiting to get into the bathroom when I notice a pile of feces right OUTSIDE the bathroom door. I guess someone before me couldn't wait. Needless to say, I didn't have to use the bathroom anymore...

MewMan

Spikeshell Trainer
I was sleeping over at a friends house about a week ago, and hadn't eaten in two days (was having a gaming marathon at the time...yes I know, I'm a geek). Anyway it was like three in the morning when we finsihed so we just had to eat whatever was in the house, and there was a pack of eggs in the house so well had an egg. I got the last egg, cracked it open and this white, squidgy thing comes out with the egg. I just throw it away, not thinking anything of it, and then cook and eat the egg. It was only afterwards I realised it was an underdeveloped chick embryo. Felt sick for ages.

Also, my friend was eating at this new sandwich place nearby, an she's lactose intolerant so she asked for it without cheese or mayonnaise. The sandwich comes, she bites into it, and there is loads of mayonnaise. She takes the sandwich back and demands a new one. A couple of weeks later she starts getting really violently ill and is taken to a hospital. It turns out that it wasn't mayonnaise, but the chicken on her sandwich had a tumour, and she'd bit into it and the "mayonnaise" was in fact pus from the tumour.

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Not really as bad as some other people's stories, but about a week ago I was driving my brother and I to school when he suddenly shouts "WOW LOOK AT THAT!" I turn my head out the window and there's a freshly-killed squirrel (I think it was a squirrel anyways... I couldn't quite tell) that still had visible organs and bright red blood all over. I felt bad, but I'm just glad I wasn't the one to run over it and get all that on my car ._.

Also, my friend was eating at this new sandwich place nearby, an she's a vegan so she asked for it without cheese or mayonnaise. The sandwich comes, she bites into it, and there is loads of mayonnaise. She takes the sandwich back and demands a new one. A couple of weeks later she starts getting really violently ill and is taken to a hospital. It turns out that it wasn't mayonnaise, but the chicken on her sandwich had a tumour, and she'd bit into it and the "mayonnaise" was in fact pus from the tumour.
...So she's vegan enough that she won't eat cheese or mayonnaise, but is fine with eating real chicken? That doesn't add up at all.

MewMan

Spikeshell Trainer
Not really as bad as some other people's stories, but about a week ago I was driving my brother and I to school when he suddenly shouts "WOW LOOK AT THAT!" I turn my head out the window and there's a freshly-killed squirrel (I think it was a squirrel anyways... I couldn't quite tell) that still had visible organs and bright red blood all over. I felt bad, but I'm just glad I wasn't the one to run over it and get all that on my car ._.

...So she's vegan enough that she won't eat cheese or mayonnaise, but is fine with eating real chicken? That doesn't add up at all.

Oops, meant lactose intolerant. I've got veganism on the brain x_x

ThunderMage51

A few from my almost-nonexistant life. Read if you want...

I was in 2rd grade and I was going up stairs. Appartently, someone pucked up orange and chicken on stairs. I'm trying to get around it, but I feel like I'm about to puck up my non-existant breakfast. In the end, I went another way and used the same way.

When my dog was a puppy and being trained, he pooped right underneth a glass coffee table. And it was gooy and smelled bad, like puck. I was forced to clean it up (Only Child-ness sucks) and everytime I tried to clean it up, I felt like pucking. My mom cleaned it up and my dog proceded to pee in another area of the house.

I was sick one time, and every single time I wake up that night, I pucked. I made it to the toilet about 4 out of 9 times. The puck was a nice clear color too. Then there was a time where I had pizza for almost a whole month. The last time I ate pizza, I pucked it up, on me+cloths, the couch, and the blanket. Smelled and tasted nasty. The last time I ever pucked was when I felt bad. Real bad. I slept on the couch (different than above), in fear of pucking on my bed (Which is about 7 feet from the floor). Around 5 in the morning, I pucked up my popcorn I had that night before and it was just awful. My mom gave me some food to put on my stoamch so I can have some meds, two hours later, they came back up, but less disturbing than before.

I was drinking some of my water when I noticed that there was a bug in it. So, I'm like 'Eh, I'll get it when it comes to me'. So I drink the water. Then the sane part of my head goes '#%@^! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! THERE IS A DEAD BUG IN YOUR DRINK AND YOU'RE DRINKING IT'!! I stop, and throw the drink away and got another.

When I was little, I had a liking to ants and destoryed their ant hills. One ant bit me and I was messing with it for days. Why? I found it fun to do so. It pop and water junk flew to the other end of the table and I grew sad.

My dog had fleas, and he slept on a blanket, in which I used on the floor and in my bed. I got a ring of flea bites on one leg and the other had less bites. Finally, we used flea powder and washed the blankets+my bed. It took about two years to lose most bite marks and I still have a few left.

I've got three knee bleeds, two from the some place and another camping. The first two was the result of me tripping on my towel while running (I was 7), and the last was colliding with a large screw on a fence whiling I'm going 6 mph on a bike. The cut was bleeding and I was somewhat twisted in my bike. About 4 minutes later, I was driven back to the campsite which my family was at and was given first aid.

I didn't see it, but at another place when we camping, the hills are really steep(?) and a boy (I think his age was 13), on his bike, collided with the back of a camper. His chin was open and bleeding and my mom gave him first aid before he was taken to get some more help.

I didn't see this one either, but a friend of mine's little sister (Will call her E) busted her chin open while waiting for her sister and I to get out of the house. E's bike was recently removed of training wheels and was riding along the road. She fell and was brought to the hospilte. My friend was worried and she stayed at my placed. Near 8'o clock, E came to her grandmother's and we went over to see that she got stitches and a bear with similar treatment. My friend was happy that E was okay and I was too.

Another one of my friends had a kitten and one of her cats with her in while she and her family were going around a state. One day, they entered the camper in which they stayed and saw that the kitten had died of a broken neck and was bleeding. Her father shooed the cat out, think it was her fault, while my friend cried. They relized that the kitten had fallen off something, and let the cat back in. She says she never felt okay in that camper and feels sorry for the kitten, even cries when thinking of it. She says it her fault, but I forgot how it was her fault, and I don't believe it's her. (Poor Joke: Someone was doing something and the kitten was the poor target.)

There was this girl (Who's exsitant I hate with a passion) was getting all grossed out by a roll of paper. Being the nice person that I am, I decide to pick it up and throw it away. I didn't want to touch it either, so I used pencils and town books just to pick it up. It wasn't until another kid told me that the roll of paper was a Maxi pad. I dropped the pad down and kicked it underneth this old teacher's desk, harshly. I got p***ed and wanted to do some target pratice with the girl... as a lovely target.

gardevoir11

The First Princess
Just a few minutes ago, I was peeling an orange, and one of the orange wedges broke as I was peeling it. I looked inside and found that a black centipede (or something of that appearance, I didn't want to look too close) had gotten into the orange wedge, frozen dead, and was cut in half the long way when the wedge broke. Even though the other wedges were fine, I lost my appetite.

flmander

One day i was outside walking and I stepped on something wet and squishy. I didn't know what it was so i kept on walking and then I smelt something so bad that I looked on my foot and i saw racoon guts on my foot. I ran back to the spot tat i steppped on it and I saw the racoon and it was half dead and half alive (it had a big gash in its tummy and it was blinking and breathing ever so slightly but it wouldn't move).

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Someone didn't clean up after their dog for 3 months... This was on the sidewalk on the other side of my house...

Tadashi

kiss my greens
One time last summer I was sitting in my room on my laptop... when I notice what looked like a feather or something on the floor. I thought it was from a pillow or blanket, because we have some pillows and blankets with down in them. Anyways, I look a little harder and I realize it's a freaking house centipede. Those things are so disgusting, and I really hate bugs. Then it charges in my general direction, and I dropped one of my sketchbooks on it. I didn't pick up the sketchbook for a few days afterward because I didn't want to see the squashed remains. When I did lift it up, all that was left was a stripped body and an explosion of legs. >___<

ewewewewewewewewew... an explosion of legs @_@

One time on a road trip with my family (I was about 10 or 11), we stopped at a gas station to take a quick bathroom break. I'm waiting to get into the bathroom when I notice a pile of feces right OUTSIDE the bathroom door. I guess someone before me couldn't wait. Needless to say, I didn't have to use the bathroom anymore...

Oh good lord... either someone couldn't wait, or they couldn't be bothered to ask for the bathroom key. (Some places require you to take a key to get into the washroom)

Which reminds me of the fact that I happened to encounter such a situation while on vacation last summer. I opened the door to the bathroom, and there was feces spread all over one of the walls. I shut the door, walked back to the counter, handed them they key, and said "Good luck". I had to wait until we got back to the hotel to... go T_T

Some_Random_Person

Abort, Retry, Fail?
Most of my gross stories are internet-related.

One day, I searched "genital warts" on Wikipedia. The images were FAR worse than I had expected. I also checked up my name's YTMND (it's [your name here].ytmnd.com), and the results were quite nasty. I got warned for posting the YTMND's link on another forum.

Some of the stories in this thread are enough to make me paranoid...especially when spider egg sacs are involved. How can they happen?

Last edited:

JJAB91

You mean u did tht and your brain didn't blow out?

Since I live in Georgia we got sum nasty stuf down here one day i found a snake that had drowned while eating a mouse in my pool

and we killed a pregnant doe and took the baby out and fried it for dinner

I live in Georgia too. I hate it here >_> so many bugs and snakes and deer.

Fae t'il

.Cute Dementia.
A couple stories. More bloody than gross, though. Spoiler'd cause it looks cool. :D

Unsure if this one is true or not since I was only like 1 at the time, but my dad being a navy man, he got sent to San Diego. The house we had to live in was so cockroach infested, that my mother took a lighter and some hairspray to a group on our kitchen floor. (( I think the house survived. ))

The next one is from when I was in this school/daycare place in... one of the Carolinas. One day I decided to wear black jean looking things. At some part of the day, I went to the facilities and noticed that I couldn't see my belly button.

No, really. There was a tick the size of my 'lil lid thumb using my belly button as a (delicious) home. They had to put me on a table and used they huuuge pair of tweezers to get it off. I only started wearing black pants again like 5 years ago. (( And I'm 17... You try not believing black pants = parasites after that. :| ))

Yeah... As a little one, I had to dress up all fancy for a week of "fun" at one of my grandparents house. Frilly dress, clicky shoes, the works. On like... the 2nd day being there, I threw off my shoes and tried to run away so I didn't have to put them back on. Except I shouldn't have been so focused on seeing if I was far away, as I didn't see the stone step leading up to the door and stubbed my toe on it.

Not just normal stubbed toe. The skin was peeled off from the nail to middle of the bottom part. Luckily, the dress got bloody so I didn't have to wear it again.

My sister is bi-polar and crazy. And when we moved to Virginia, my parents decided to get bricks for somethingother. My sister thought it would be fun to throw them. She didn't tell me she was going to throw it on my foot. Recently found the scar for this on two toes. |: It was bloody, too.

A year or so ago, I was lucky enough to get to visit my family in Japan for 2 weeks. However, I was also unlucky enough to see a dead cat on a sidewalk with blood leaking out of it's ear, and covered in flies. When I got home, I hugged my cat so hard she bit me.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
I peed blood when I was 5.
but that's all I can remember

Bella Swan

Charmander!

Do I win?

NOOOOO

I knew I shouldn't have searched for the "Offended' page!! =(((

Great. I just lost my innocence.

fire fan 888

I heard of two girls one cup. i looked it up (Something i wont do again thanks to this guy)
i got a reaction list. I watched one. about 30 sec into the video he throws up into some big black pot. it made me sick and rofl at the same time XD!!!! My stomach....I feel like im going to throw up T_T It was gross....