• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your gross stories.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
^ -_-;

this morning when i just finished breakfast my mom came home after walking the dog and while she was busy hanging her jacket i heard the dog making some burpingsounds, i checked on it and saw that our dog barfed up a chewed & half duigested slice of bread in his sleepingplace, i had to go to work so i called my mom to notify her her about it and just before my mom grabbed the sheet our dog grabbed one of the pieces in the barf, i had to luagh hard when i saw that xD

Pikachu41

The PokeMaster!
Worst Webpages Ever

My dog had fleas, and he slept on a blanket, in which I used on the floor and in my bed. I got a ring of flea bites on one leg and the other had less bites. Finally, we used flea powder and washed the blankets+my bed. It took about two years to lose most bite marks and I still have a few left.
Funny how people hesitate before WASHING A BLANKET COVERED IN FLEAS.

Well, it looks like my post of Encyclopedia Dramatica's Offended page has done its work. Only thing to do now is to list every other disgusting page on the internet (will not post links for fear of getting banned)

4chan (in general)
Encyclopedia Dramatica (also in general)
YTMND - Disgusting Stuff
Dir En Gray - Obscure Music Video (Uncensored)
BME Pain Olympics Final Round
2 girls one cup (and all other videos with that format)

Of course, the Offended page still owns every one of these. Watch all of these at your own risk (and sanity).

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
when my science teacher was in still school, they had to do autopsies on dead people to learn more about human anatimy.
One day, my teacher's group opened their body bag and their guy's head was missing.
Turns out the dentistry department took it...

Last week, on the way to my History class, I was walking backwards so I could talk to my friends.

Well I walked into these 2 girls who were about to kiss (and in public too).
The moment I bumped into them, they kissed.
My 2 cheeks.
And got lipstick on them.
That had glitter.
O
M
G
Yeah.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Oh here, I've got one from my night out on Thursday.

I was at my best friend's house, and we decided to have some people over, have a few drinks, and hang out. There was about ten of us altogether. One of the guests - we'll call him Ron - got pretty drunk very fast. He was playing poker games with another guy, and losing rounds, causing him to have to drink more. He proceeded to lose another round, and down an entire glass of alcohol.

He then went to sit on the couch directly behind me and my best friend's boyfriend (we were sitting on the floor playing Mario Kart Wii). A minute or two later, he pukes all over the couch, gets up and runs for the exit - leftover vomit spraying the boyfriend and I in the process @_@ - crashing into a wall, and into the hall. The couch was COATED in chunky yellow vomit. We had to put a blanket over it and spray an assload of Febreeze to mask the smell.

Heh, the best friend's boyfriend and I were not happy about the spray >_<; Thankfully, the damage on us was minimal. Still, hey, I got puked on... kinda. Awesome!

Oh, I should maybe finish the story, yeah?

So, Ron decided he wanted to go home after that, but insisted he'd be fine to walk home. He made it about 2 blocks before making it to a park with a dry pond. He fell into the pond, face-up in the mud, and called one of his buddies (who was still at our party) to come pick him up. Said friend had to go get him, fish him out of the mud, and drive him hope, dripping in mud and puke. Good times.

He made it home in one piece, though ^^ No lasting injuries or effects. Just a strange night.

Last edited:

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
OH, Tadashi, that's pretty gross. The event when my family were in a car trip and my brother (who gets car sick really easily) threw up in a bag while landing some of it on my elbow, could not possibly compare with that.

Not as gross as others, but better than some others I've seen posted here.

Also, one time, this kid threw up in class, and the smell was so bad that four other kids threw up. Ever since then, that teacher has taken her kids outside immediatly after somebody throws up.

Here's another one. I had gotten these two Chinese Dwarf Hamsters and one kept on escaping from the cage because it was so tiny, so we assumed it slipped through the bars. One of my older brothers had foud it and caught it, so I put it in a glass tank for the night. The tank still had rocks at the bottom, and I was going to put shavings and food in it in the morning.

My hamster was being really noisy and I couldn't get to sleep, so I put him outside my door. When I woke up the next morning, I couldn't find him. My mom and my little sister helped me search, and in about 30 seconds we found itsgutson the floor: my cat had eaten the rest.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
My gross story

So I'm at school, right? And i'm going to athletics, and i see a fat guy (lets call him... Gojira) and he bacially wears the same shirt everyday.
So i'm walking behind Gojira, then all of the sudden, he takes his shirt off. AND THROWS IT ON ME! it reeked like sour milk w/ a stomach virus, and worse than that, he then proceeds to bump stomach flab with another fat guy.

If it weren't for some hot girls standing 3 feet away for me, i would have puked my lunch and breakfast.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
when my science teacher was in still school, they had to do autopsies on dead people to learn more about human anatimy.
One day, my teacher's group opened their body bag and their guy's head was missing.
Turns out the dentistry department took it...

it's so nice to hear stories about people who share their belongings^_^

anyway, that must have been quite a strange sight for your teacher,
bodies usualy have a head attached to it:p

Crystal Clair

Today I walked into my bathroom and felt something cool and damp on my foot. So I went to the toilet and lifted up my foot.
It was poo

We don't have any pets...

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~
Worst disgusting thing that ever happened to me- I was on a date with my girlfriend at a local theatre. She wasnt feeling well, but insisted we stay for the whole movie. It was a romantic type, and near the end we started kissing. She threw up 3 minutes later, all over. x.x To this day, I never makeout with her during allergy season.

mithu

Reply to Thread

Toy Story 2 1999, starring Tom Hanks, Tim Allen. Plot: Woody the Cowboy,The
sequel earned a 245-million-dollar domestic gross, well outpacing the original,
has been stolen by a greedy toy collector/dealer and needs your help.

www.answers.com/topic/toy-story-2

Emo_Kirlia

My nasty relatives from Cleveland were staying at my house and they were using my Bathroom upstairs during their stay and we ran out of toilet paper and they wiped their nasty asses on my brand-new IKEA Shower Curtains. >.< They were brand new so they still had the creases from when they were in the box so I washed the **** off with my dads pressure washer, folded them and put them back in the box, and exchanged them. ^_^; And I also got a free $90 chair and a free "Famning Hjarta" (Red heart-shaped pillow with little hands) As part of a Valentines day promotion. :D

i stepped on something and i heard a pop
i look down and i stepped on a cockroach and its brains and guts were all over the bottom of my foot

but im thankful im not afraid of cockroaches