• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your gross stories.

Does picking up your friend's severed finger to return it to him count as a gross story?

Cos it was totally fun. All bony and wierd looking.

It got to him too late, in case you were wondering :3

Ah, now we're talking! Now, another random gross story. Bear in mind that I was 8 when this happened, so it was something of an unpleasant experience for me...

I was walking through a field, and came across a deer that had tried to jump over a barbed wire fence. Tried, and failed. I think it was a couple of days old, and let me assure you it was not a pretty sight. The worst part was we walked through that field very regularly at the time, and so I saw it every week. And as much as I would love to go into exessive gory detail, I shall refrain. ...Okay, just one part - its brain was visible.

Six years later I went back to the same place, and its spine was still there!

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
I once saw a dead, flattend hedgehog near a bus stop, I could see it's internal organs.

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting
This is nasty and inappropriate. Reader beware.

So my friend's cousin was at a co-ed camp (for boys and girls). Some other guy at the camp shared a bunk-bed with his friend. One night the guy snuck his girlfriend over and started having anal sex with her. All along the guy on the top bunk is freaked out, hearing the whole thing. All of a sudden the guy see's a flashlight outside. Thinking its a counselor he pulls his penis out of the girls anus, but he pulled it out too fast. Doing this caused her to accidently release her bowls. She deficates all over him and the floor. The guy vomits after being covered in sh!t, and then shoves the girl underneath the bed to hide her. Meanwhile the guy in the top bunk is laughing so hard that he falls off into the sh!t and vomit, and breaks his arm.

Idk how the whole thing ended, but I can assure you it wasn't a fun night for any of them.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
@Tadashi: Those stories were pretty good, but you shouldn't have killed that daddy-long legs. Poor thing got there on accident, he just wanted to frolic outside and eat little flies. He came to you for help to get outside, and you suffocated him instead. ;_;

I don't about that last part, but still.

Thanks. After compiling that list, I realized my life has a lot of gross moments o_O

And I had to kill that spider. You have no idea. I'm absolutely disgusted with spiders... especially those long-legged ones @_@

EDIT: @Tadashi: Bffff hahaha! The sex related ones and the grossest one were the only ones I read and I almost barfed.

That's why I seperated by category ;) Thank God for spoiler tags. Pace yourself, kiddo! XD

I have three new gross stories for you all. Huzzah!

- This one happened to my mom. About 5 years ago, when moving out of our old house, mom was cleaning out the crawl space under the stairs. We owned a cat who, when she was alive, lived in that space. One day, she reached in and pulled her hand back, absolutely covered in cat puke. More disgusting, there was way more puke in there >_>

- Last weekend, a kid puked in our Toy section at work. Unfortunately, none of the staff was made aware until about 2 hours before closing, after all kinds of people stepped in it and tracked it all over the store.

This next one is pretty... gross, so don't say I didn't warn you.

- I was working at Wal-Mart for a time. One morning (about 8:30 am), while in Customer Service, a guy came up to the desk to buy some band-aids. His entire left hand was coated in blood. There was blood on the box, and on the money he handed me. It looked serious and I asked what happened, if it was in the store, if he needed first aid, and all that. The guy said no, but a passing supervisor saw this guy and whisked him right away to the washroom to administer first aid.

The guy left blood on the counter, along the side of the desk, on the little carpet in front of the desk (which had to be rolled up & shipped off to the cleaner's), and along the linoleum floor, practically to the front door. I took it upon myself to clean it up, mostly cuz no one else wanted to, so I spent the better part of 40 minutes cleaning up this massive blood trail.

I never did find out what happened. I think he might've sliced his hand open somehow, maybe with an exacto knife or something.

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
Thanks. After compiling that list, I realized my life has a lot of gross moments o_O

And I had to kill that spider. You have no idea. I'm absolutely disgusted with spiders... especially those long-legged ones @_@

That's why I seperated by category ;) Thank God for spoiler tags. Pace yourself, kiddo! XD

I have three new gross stories for you all. Huzzah!

- This one happened to my mom. About 5 years ago, when moving out of our old house, mom was cleaning out the crawl space under the stairs. We owned a cat who, when she was alive, lived in that space. One day, she reached in and pulled her hand back, absolutely covered in cat puke. More disgusting, there was way more puke in there >_>

- Last weekend, a kid puked in our Toy section at work. Unfortunately, none of the staff was made aware until about 2 hours before closing, after all kinds of people stepped in it and tracked it all over the store.

This next one is pretty... gross, so don't say I didn't warn you.

- I was working at Wal-Mart for a time. One morning (about 8:30 am), while in Customer Service, a guy came up to the desk to buy some band-aids. His entire left hand was coated in blood. There was blood on the box, and on the money he handed me. It looked serious and I asked what happened, if it was in the store, if he needed first aid, and all that. The guy said no, but a passing supervisor saw this guy and whisked him right away to the washroom to administer first aid.

The guy left blood on the counter, along the side of the desk, on the little carpet in front of the desk (which had to be rolled up & shipped off to the cleaner's), and along the linoleum floor, practically to the front door. I took it upon myself to clean it up, mostly cuz no one else wanted to, so I spent the better part of 40 minutes cleaning up this massive blood trail.

I never did find out what happened. I think he might've sliced his hand open somehow, maybe with an exacto knife or something.

Tadashi's stories make my morning complete.

I remember one time, my Auntie ownded a cat that, well... It got a huge puss filled bubble on it's face (there's a technical term that I cannot remember) which, one day burst open. When it did, you could see bones and maggots.

Cist! Cist is the word. Possibly spelt wrong, yeah.

We had the kitty put down almost straight away. Oddly it never appeared to be in any pain till after the bursting, and we figured it'd be cruel to let it live.

In a related story, a chinese restraunt closed down a week after me and some friends visited it and really enjoyed our meals, vowing to go again.
Someone found frozen cats in the freezer.

I wish I was lying.

Cat tastes nice >_>

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
You'd be surprised at cat uses in Chinese cuisine.

Not especially to be honest.

Me and my friend were even making some, potentially sub-rascist jokes/remarks about the number of missing cat posters in the area, and we knew they DID eat cat. (In some parts of Asia, not the restraunt.)

Nonetheless, I didn't expect it'd taste so good... Of course I thought it was chicken at the time, but it was confirmed they hadn't had any chicken for all of two years.

PartyPokemon

L or Kira?
Well... this is not really disgusting (I guess it is if you hate blood. I don't but...) but I was in the hospital for surgery and the IV nurse probably had a little to drink. She was putting the IV needle into my hand, but missed or something and blood spilled everywhere. Now, I would've normally been in shock, but thanks to morphine, I said "FAIL!" and "Game Over, TRY AGAIN!". Good times...

Now, the day before I went on a trip, I was packing my suitcases and I notice a strange smell. It was coming out of a suitcase. I opened it to find that my cat had peed in there. WTF! He has his own litterbox...
One day, I was out somewhere. I had to take a dump, so I found a public toilet and went inside. Apparently, someone else took a dump in there before me. Wanna know the gross part? He missed completely. Ugh.

saraht345

Lolwut :D!
Lulz at some of these :D.
The only one I can think of is some guy getting pant'd on stage at a fair. Cotton candy, anyone?

Pikachu41

The PokeMaster!
My friend and I once went to KFC for lunch and while we were standing in line this kid at the table right next to us puked up all over the floor. And the worst part? It was pink...

My friend and I once went to KFC for lunch and while we were standing in line this kid at the table right next to us puked up all over the floor. And the worst part? It was pink...

Hmm... yes, I recall a boy in my class puking and it being pink, as well.
Here is yet another random gross story...

A boy in my class (not the same boy, though) had a huge spot. And I mean huge. Fortunately I wasn't sitting next to or near him at the time, but it (quite literally) exploded. The majority of his desk was covered in a large amount of white gunk.

When I was like... 9 or 10, I became really sick. I was puking all the time for nearly a week. I even had to stay in the hospital for a little while, which wasn't very fun considering all the shots and IVs I had to get. During that time I had to miss Halloween. It's really weird though because I missed Halloween last year as well (due to having sinus surgery).

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
I accidently went home with a girl's coat when I was about 8 or 9, anyway
I put my hand in the pocket and I found a dead frog in a plastic bag swimming with a type of juice. Needless to say it turned out the frog was the girl's pet and that she was planning to bury it.

Oh and Mine and the girl's coats where BOTH BLACK WITH THE SAME PATTERNS ON IT so it's easy to get them mixed up, plus both of us sat on the same desk.

If you want to know what happened I put the frog in the freezer and gave it to the girl the next morning before class began.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
When my dad was in collage, his roommate was licking a lollipop. A moth comes, and the guy smacks it with the lollipop. Here's the gross part: He ate the moth. It a wonder how my dad survived with him.

goliath_unit

Well, in gym class someone let a wet fart out. a little later, i saw that the back part of one of his legs completely brown and runny.

Someone on my bus hung a used tampon out of the window for several days.

I've also seen used toilet paper just lying in the middle of the washroom floor.

Also, I haven't watched it, but I've heard of this very disturbing video named "Two girls, one cup". If you know what I mean.... yeah...

Antjelly

Once I went to go get the mail barefoot. When I came back I felt something squishy when I stepped on the the doormat. Luckily for me it wasn't poop. Unfortunately it was a piece of a present my cat caught for me.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
I cant crap unless I walk on my knees for a few hours. Unfortunately this also turns my feces runny, which leaks slightly. Oh and the position makes me wee a little as well. Did I win?

Snorlax Max

While Supplies Last!
I pooped in the tub when i was little on many occasions.

Azatos

3 Guys 1 Hammer

Has beaten everything the interbutt has thrown at me, animal gore, hardcore guro, toddler/lollicon, pain series and every shocksite has paled in comparison to this.

Before anyone looks it up, it's a brutal murder on camera :/

EDIT:
Well, in gym class someone let a wet fart out. a little later, i saw that the back part of one of his legs completely brown and runny.
TEXT

Does that kid still go to the school?

Last edited: