• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your gross stories.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
In Grade 3, one of my friends decided to eat a 64-count box of Crayolas because they said non-toxic. I've never seen someone barf so many colors.

I get pooped on, peed on, and spit up on daily. The joys of parenting.

When I was preggo, I had a craving for fried potatoes and a salad with Italian dressing. About four hours later, I went in to labor. I was in the shower at the hospital, in labor when I puked them up. As if childbirth isn't already fluidy enough, right? It tasted like Italian dressing too...

20 years and already a baby?
i thought 30 years was the right age for those things?

anyway it's quite the story, lots of puke:S

Pikachu41

The PokeMaster!
2 girls one cup? Pain olympics? Dir en gray? Vomit? Pssh. I've got something that can beat EVERYONE!

Encyclopedia Dramatica - Offended... VISIT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Go on, look at it right now.

Do I win?

the offended page is so gory, it's like dismembered everything. damn i love ED.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
I thought my pet snail, Velcro, died like 5 times before he actually died... RIP Velcro...

Shirota

choi jae ni
This happened not so long ago. Actually it happened a few days ago in one of my classes. So this one kid in my class, Mike, he had a bad cough. Now I understand that when you have a bad cough, you cannot help yourself but to cough, am I right? But the thing is, about this kid he's one weird *** retard. That follows through everything and I'd never think that he's disgusting.

I'll get to this. I was using the sink, and he went next to me, he cough loudly. It startled me a little and he coughed up some phlem. It was gross but, it doesn't stop there. After a thick load of phlem was cough out, he picked it up, put it back in his mouth and swallowed it. Worse of all, the sink was dirty and whatnot. We use that sink to dispose some waste or whatever for that class. So it was contaminated.

Emo_Kirlia

In first grade we were standing in a line walking down the hallway on the way to plant flowers in the school garden and I threw up on this kid named Cosmo. In the third grade Cosmo wet his pants in the computer lab in his chair. That same day this kid named Steven which everyone hated Threw up some weird clear stuff In the hallway that looked like water.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
I took too many pills at a party once and spent the rest of the night spewing into the toilet. In the end it was just this black stuff and things slowed way down. I vaguely remember two of my friends crossing streams while i was hanging there.

TheFeebas

I can change this??
I'm a huge smoker of "Wakky Tobaccy." However, instead of the vomiting side-effect, I actually take seizures. I'm not a lightweight, I can outsmoke most people. But when I get really smoked out, I tend to take seizures.

Anyway, one time we were in the cinema(for the 3rd Pirates of the Carribean movie) and I needed to pee. But we'd smoked a 100 quid bag beforehand and drank a lot, so when I was passing other people to get out of the row, I took a seizure, and when I came to, I was lying across a couple who were covered in vomit. Yeah, I'm barred from the cinema.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I'm a huge smoker of "Wakky Tobaccy." However, instead of the vomiting side-effect, I actually take seizures.

what on earth's name may wakky tobaccy be then? another type of drugs?

hm, a while ago i was having diner at a friend's place and he owns two dogs, while having soup one of the dogs vomitted which was quite a nasty sight and if that wasn't worse enough the other dog started to lick it up. my what a gross sight that was, i still finished my soup though:p

gardevoir11

The First Princess
hm, a while ago i was having diner at a friend's place and he owns two dogs, while having soup one of the dogs vomitted which was quite a nasty sight and if that wasn't worse enough the other dog started to lick it up. my what a gross sight that was, i still finished my soup though:p

Those dogs sound like my cats. I had two a few years ago, and one morning one of them threw up on my backpack (they've actually done that twice). I went upstairs to tell my parents, they told me to clean it up with a towel, I came back down and saw them both eating the vomit back up. To this day I still have that stain on my bag.

Last edited:

Raikou_fan

Those dogs sound like my cats. I had two a few years ago, and one morning one of them threw up on my backpack (they've actually done that twice). I went upstairs to tell my parents, they told me to clean it up with a towel, I came back down and saw them both eating the vomit back up. To this day I still have that stain on my bag.

Atleast you didn't have to clean it up as much...

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Once, I was sick, throwing up occasionally. Before I threw up once, I had a cherry popsicle. The throw up was red. Then I drank root beer. Brown puke.

Spncrbrrtt

O BLOCK
Once upon a time I was running peacefully when this pipe comes up and viciously bashes my face so my teeth go through my lip.

YAY!

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Well, I threatened to hit somebody with my shoe ( don't ask. ), not realizing that I stepped in doggy s***. So, I did, and it went all over his face.

I almost threw up. :X

Falco

Habs Fan
Well, I threatened to hit somebody with my shoe ( don't ask. ), not realizing that I stepped in doggy s***. So, I did, and it went all over his face.

I almost threw up. :X

This happened to me so many times. It always happens when I'm about to hit/push one of my friends. Coincidence?

milenadrg

One day when I was cutting orange I found a frozen worn in it. That was soo disgusting and I don't wanted to take oranges for a few months...

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
One day when I was cutting orange I found a frozen worn in it. That was soo disgusting and I don't wanted to take oranges for a few months...

That happened to my cousin once..

I once laughed so hard I wet my pants

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
This happened to my mom. :X

We were at a diner, and my mom ordered some kind of chicken sandwich. Later, WHILE SHE WAS EATING THE CHICKEN, we noticed a long black hair, ATTATCHED to the onion. We thought it was like, a bone or cartilage or sumthin, and it was a hair. :X

My mom couldn't eat the rest of the day, and i was about to puke.