• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your have pokemon with strange attacks? ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cipher Admin Skarmory

Sapphy said:
In fact, it was possible to get strange attacks on pokemon in the New York Pokemon Center(NYPC). Here are the moves it was possible to get in the different periodes:
*Starters Week*
Bulbasaur-Ancientpower
Charmander-Crunch
Squirtle-Zap Cannon
Chikorita-Petal Dance
Cyndaquil-Double-Edge
Totodile-Submission....................
But you have to admit that this moves at least they look like the pokemon can do it, not like the sky attack seadra.

Sapphy

Marina is the best!
I really don't see how Swinub should be able to use whirlwind...

Nidogod

I commend everyone in this topic, because honestly, I can't even understand what he's trying to say.

MaskedManAbsolkid

One question; If you got it from Red, why does Ho-oh have Surf?

TTar-X

<-Don't wake him up!
Don't listen to him/her, s/he is obviously spamming and lieing, and it's a shock that s/he isn't banned yet. :-/

wozfe

Marsh Trainer
I also got some of those pokemon, you get them by trading with gold/silver/crystal to red/blue/yellow/ in pokemon stadium 2 and yea there is 12 boxes in rby and 14 in gsc. Trade once then choose trade and continue.
Now if you look in box 13 in rby (which actually doesn't exist), you'll see strange pokemon like that. Once i got a golduck with transform o_O
And it was holding a clear bell which turned into "???????" when traded to gold, sold it for 19000 at shop, lol

I do believe you coz i have done this myself.

Last edited:

Mewbiraxys

Mew The Origin
Well, maybe his catridge was a fake. I had a fake Gold which gave me a Ampharaos with Aeroblast. I just checked my PC one day and *POOF* a Ampharoas with Aeroblast, thunderpunch, iron tail and thunderbolt magically appeared in Box 3.

wozfe

Marsh Trainer
Well, u know gold silver and crystal has 14 boxes,
And they are compatible with pokemon stadium 2, so becoz of that, when u trade in pokemon stadium 2 it shows 14 boxes even if it is red blue or yellow coz
if u had had a gold there you must be able to look in all 14 boxes, right?
If anyone more has a g/s/c, a r/b/y and pokemon stadium 2 and 2 transfer paks,
do this trick, it works.

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
In Blue I caught a glitch pokemon and evolved it into ;123; No i have a ;123; with: Cut, Comet punch, Fire Punch and Mega Punch...

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Am I reading those dates right?…
yup, this place has been here for a whiiile, I mean some threads are only a few years younger than me

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Awww, let it stay. There’s little harm to it. It’s kinda nice to read this old stuff, from when every thing was new, exciting, & mysterious, before everything had been reverse engineered proving this stuff impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.