• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Headcanons on the Pokemon Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
What are your headcanons? Here are mine:

Ash is NOT 10, he's 14-15.
Flint (not Flint from Sinnoh, but Brock's dad) is the cause of Pikachu's...inconsistency.
Brock graduated sometime during Ash's Unova journey (he's that good :p )

I have more, but that's all I can think of from the top of my head.

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
-Dento is 14-15
-The Sommelier Association is run by an eccentric chubby guy. The tests taken at the Sommelier Association determine your rank based on your test grade, so your rank can fluctuate (C-A) unless you make it to S-Class.
-While Dento is neat and tighty, his room is a mess only because he has so much stuff that it clutters it. He collects tea/herb plants, air plants, holds his fishing pole on a pedestal, has those cool Subway Brother figurines, has a little mini train set that's half taken apart (kind of like in N's toy room), his hats sit on a little rack (he has tons of them for any occassion), on a shelf he has a collection of movies. They are everything from classics to modern (and some anime :p), he also has several documentaries. On a bookshelf he has science magazines, sci-fi novels, romance novels and comic books. He also reads the Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. His closet is filled with different cosplay outfits, and his detective trench coat.
-Paul loves orange juice
-Harley is Iris's father

LizardonX

Banned
Iris is very attracted to dragonite, he feels the same feelings back but is too proud to admit it. He channels his frustration through being mad and punching stuff.
Tauros feels the same for Ash.
Heracross and Bulbssaur are life partners.
dawn won the hoenn grand festival
Piplup become the most famous pokemodel in the world(buneary cant compete)
Paul commits suicide after watching the unova league.

Status
Not open for further replies.