• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your heaven

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
The thread idea occurred to me after seeing the The Lovely Bones thread in the Entertainment section. For those who don't know, the narrator is a dead girl sitting in her personal heaven.

So, what would your personal heaven be?

I imagine that mine would largely consist of a zoo and aquarium containing specimens of EVERY animal species that ever has lived or will live on Earth. Ought to keep me from getting bored of eternity for a while, considering that I'd have about 8 billion years worth of species to observe at my leisure ^_^

Fire away, people.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
my personal heaven...? aha... ahahaha... ha ha hah haaaahahahaaaaa xD
if i tell you that i'd be arrested for possible attempt to commit worldwide genocide.

Mawile412

Problem
hehe yay!

mine would probably look like a boardwalk at sunset everytime of day. i would go swimming for fun then go on the boardwalk to play games and go on weird rides. oh and eat. :)

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Space, with the ability to be without a spacesuit and the ability to fly at faster than light speeds.

Also women, lots of women.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Hmmm, i just thought up a small list. Might not be the best to you but oh well ;D

- Warm Sunny Beaches
- Technology, lots of it =D
- Video games as far as the eye can see
- Women ^^
- Real Life Mewtwo 8D
- Live Music whenever i want
- Muscle Cars <3
- Anything with a thoguht and the snap of a finger (Maybe being Physic =D)

Ethan

Banned
The thread idea occurred to me after seeing the The Lovely Bones thread in the Entertainment section. For those who don't know, the narrator is a dead girl sitting in her personal heaven.

So, what would your personal heaven be?

I imagine that mine would largely consist of a zoo and aquarium containing specimens of EVERY animal species that ever has lived or will live on Earth. Ought to keep me from getting bored of eternity for a while, considering that I'd have about 8 billion years worth of species to observe at my leisure ^_^

Fire away, people.

Please keep all wild nerds away from public premises.

This message has been brought to you by the animal humane society.

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
Please keep all wild nerds away from public premises.

This message has been brought to you by the animal humane society.

Define "wild"

col_serra

<------ is hot!
the pokemon world or what the OP said.

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n

tyranitar90

UP THE IRONS
Heaven for me. Hm..
All the hot women i want
Im the only guy there
Im immune to disease
I can play games all I want
No dumb people <------ this would make my life so happy
I have psychic powers...

or
The pokemon world would be freaking awesome

Aura Master

Smell of Success
A beach school field trip, and me and this girl I like room together :S

My perfect heaven would have.

-A giant library with every literary piece relative to my interest.
-A permanently tuned grand piano.
-Every video game known to man.
-A zoo with every species known and unknown to man, including extinct ones.
-Live/recorded music by anyone I feel like listening.
-Candy, lots of it.

Remember, women being in your heaven doesn't mean they want to have sex with you.

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
Am I the only one that would like a nice peaceful rest for the remainder of eternity? Especially after the screwed up joke that we call life. Holy crap I sound suicidal o_0

XD

~Kaim

Profesco

gone gently
It is at once too simple and too complex to describe shortly.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
inb4lotsofsex

Eternal cash, a beautiful wife (when I'm older), to be ruler of an empire that controls the entire world (which basically gets me whatever else I want).

A good, quiet room where I can nap once in a while.

Well, there are probably a few other things, but I don't know off hand what they are.