• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your hopes for 2021

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I think we might still need to wear masks and practise physical distancing for some time because some people aren't having the vaccine.
Yeah, the whole Canada's population getting vaccinated would take a while since the country is huge despite being less populated. It's not like Israel where the country is much smaller hence much easier to manage.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
I honestly feel weary of the vaccine right now. I have absolutely nothing against vaccines and think that they are important to get but the Covid one is too new and I want to make sure it is perfectly safe before getting it.
I have my concerns about the vaccine too, mainly that it's been rushed through development and may not be as safe as our reptilian overlords are making it out to be. We have two vaccines here in the UK now, healthcare workers and people who are at the most risk of dying from the virus (the elderly and people with underlying health conditions like Diabetes) are being prioritised, so it'll probably be a while before I'm given a jab, should I choose to get one. It was said at one point that the UK government will consider ending our lockdown after 15 million jabs have been done (1.3 million have been done in the first month, far off from the government's target of 2.2 million a week), but whether or not this is still being considered I don't know.

Last edited:

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
While talking to someone they said something that really hit me, 2020 was a rough year for all of us. But we can make 2021 better by doing small acts of good. Whether it's donating food/money, volunteering, or helping a stranger.

So my biggest hope for 2021 will be to accomplish that. Whether it's everyday, week or month. I'll try to be a force for good!

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Peace. Health. Wealth. But mostly Peace & Health.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
The ability to go on the trip I was denied last year because everyone decided to panic for 9 months straight.

Yeah, the whole Canada's population getting vaccinated would take a while since the country is huge despite being less populated. It's not like Israel where the country is much smaller hence much easier to manage.
86% of Canada's population is in 4 provinces: Quebec, Ontario, British Columbia and Alberta

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I just want to play my guitar in front of an audience again. And get my music recorded, finally. Politically, I don't care too much. If Biden gets in, I sincerely hope he puts cuomo in his party. NY is so done with that idiot of a governer.

KierTronik

Oshawott is bab
I hope that its better. Uhh but that not saying much. I hope that less people die of Covid and that we get a vaccine soon.

FoxMan32

2020 is almost over (finally!), and 2021 is dawning upon us. What are your hopes for the new year?

My hopes for 2021:

• The COVID-19 vaccine is a success
  • Donald Trump finally gets banned from Twitter and gets forced into obscurity
  • We can go back to our normal lives again
  • I can travel the world
  • People show more love and kindness
  • The world becomes less hateful
Now this will sound very trite ... I want to meet my soul mate. Tired of being alone. All my friends met good girls and I'm lonely. Maybe it's me or I'm looking for a girlfriend in the wrong place? Maybe I should register on a site where there are many beautiful girls like Kiev girls bride-forever.com/ukrainian-brides/kiev for example

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
Just for my health and well-being.

2020 is almost over (finally!), and 2021 is dawning upon us. What are your hopes for the new year?

My hopes for 2021:

• The COVID-19 vaccine is a success
  • Donald Trump finally gets banned from Twitter and gets forced into obscurity
  • We can go back to our normal lives again
  • I can travel the world
  • People show more love and kindness
  • The world becomes less hateful
The fact that you predicted the Twitter ban already makes me feel optimistic about the other predictions!

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
The fact that you predicted the Twitter ban already makes me feel optimistic about the other predictions!

It did have to happen eventually.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Probably to get a really high GPA so I can get into my dream school. That would be nice.