• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your horrifying pokemon moments...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalosian

So long
The game turning off right as I was saving as my GBA had run out of power. Checked it directly after, and everything was fine.
Dropping my GBA/DS (though not with the game turned on), and being a bit scared, though there were luckily no apparent damage.
Being unable to capture wild shinies.
And all times when the games randomly froze for no reason at all.

the greatest and worst moments in poke for me in ages....i was running around hoping for a shiny meowth besides celadon city. i run into a shiny pidgey. leading with my butterfree, i figured id put it to sleep and then capure it. i use its 97% accurate sleep powder. what does it decide to do? miss. now its pidgey's turn. it has 4 available moves. out of the 4, it picks whirlwind. just awesome haha.

also, in pmd red rescue team, the caves where you have to save before entering but can bring items. i brought some nice items to help me out, drop the game, and it freezes. because of that, it counts as a loss so i lost my items. not too bad, but eh

~DragonTypeLoverShadria~

I acidently glitched up my Pearl version with the walk through walls cheat. I was so upset, I cried and cussed my game out. ((Now, that seems funny)) I had a ton of lv.100s. thing was, at least 3 to 4 of them were legit. Venusaur, Zapdos, Dragonite, and Empoleon. Some of the pokemon came from my FR and I was extremely fond of them. And my cousin ((who was there the whole time)) was PO'D at me, cause I had some of his favorite Pokemon in there as well ((His newly evolved Dusknoir)). I was so mad, when I restarted it, I named everything I could cuss words. <I now look at the names and laugh.

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
Two things.

One: When I had given up on finding shinies on Diamond (I'm back into it now) and to my surprise, I found a shiny Silcoon. Thing was, my brother thought it was cool to accomplish filling up the whole PC and did so with things like Bidoof and other crap Pokemon. So, it wouldn't allow me to catch it because of that. I had to run with a heavy heart.

Two: Many, many years ago. I had used a Gameshark on Emerald. But it broke. I almost cried, but now I'm glad it did.

soma_rukido

Dragon Master
When i lost my Soul Silver over a year ago </3
it has never been found D':

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
I was on a bike ride. I paused at one point to catch my breath, only to realize one of my PokéWalkers was missing. And it was the one with my Weezing. After a good half-hour of frantic searching, I finally found it- and it had been run over by a car. Thankfully, I was able to do the whole Pokewalker reset thing and get my Weezing back anyway. And, I kid you not, I hugged my DSi once Weezing returned.

March 18th, 2010. I'm in the Safari Zone in HeartGold. You see where this is headed? Yep. Shiny Ekans. Broke out of the first Safari Ball I threw and promptly fled.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
I have only had one horrifying Pokémon moment.

...Ghost's Curse.

*shiver*

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Well let's see....broke a couple of chaines at 38.....
And OH. Mystery dungeon red.
I had picked it up again after about 3 years, only to discover my game file was deleted, and the game couldn't save any data anymore. Damn I had a lot of legends (Including Mew!!!) and some lv 100 pokes....rest in peace, Leaf, my dear Meganium team mate....

MathPikachu

Pokemaniac
One time I was playing my Ruby version, and on the TV it said there was an outbreak of Surskit. I went over to the route and found a Surskit and used my last two Pokeballs but failed to catch it. On my way to get more, I ran into a shiny Surskit, but I couldn't catch it. Now I always make sure I have Pokeballs with me at all times.

:surfpika: Surfs Up Dudes

Palkia98

when i accedentally traded away my garchop for a hacked zorua -.-

Draknir

Fear the Deer
When I found out that I had started a new game in Gold. Not too bad, but considering I had a Lv.100 Venusaur in it that I'd had for years, it was horrible. Also finding out I had lost a Shiny Growlithe when it first deleted itself, and a Shiny Nidoqueen, a Shiny Nidoran♀, a Shiny Arbok that a friend gave me, a Lv.100 Lugia, and a Lv.100 Articuno when it did it again. Also realizing I saved over my Lv.100 Rayquaza and Shiny Linoone in Sapphire. Not much after that.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
When I found a Shiny Mightyena in Emerald and it got away by using Roar.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Err...that moment of time when i accidentally turned off my SS while saving then it said save file was corrupted
I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... for like ages
But then it wasn't corrupted, phewww..nya~

Piemonster24

Americus Heracrosius
I found a shiny graveler once. Every turn I was afraid it was going to self-destruct. I still can't believe I caught it.

chadrizar

Everytime I pass by Lavender town on my Pokemon Red.

Status
Not open for further replies.