• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your horrifying pokemon moments...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dd1zzle

I was 10 years old and I got a pidgetto from my neighbor. Whenever it evolved, finally, the power went out.

Halros

Ace trainer
It was aweful... I SR,ed like 2000 something times for a shiny giratina when i did... i looked in my bag. I. FOUND.1.POKEBALL which obviousely failed... I cryed myself to sleep.
<:( <:(

Halros

Ace trainer
oh and this other one happened now RANDOM SHINY ENCOUNTER FAIL!!!!! SHINY NINCADA!!!!!

Colours

RaWr!
Every single moment, when I'm trying to avoid trainers, they pop out from behind trees, or sometimes they are the God-damn trees. Gets to me every single time.

Equally horrifying would be how I'm expected to save the world. What's everybody else doing? I don't need that kinda pressure.

Silverwynde

My Sweet Guardian
When I was playing Pokemon Colloseum many years ago and had just snagged Entei, I saved and put the game away. When I tried to load my save file on my Gamecube a couple of nights later, it was gone. The game card I was using had been made by Mad Katz and wasn't a Nintendo product. So basically, a knock off memory card ate my data. I was not happy at all.

The next day, I returned the card and all the others like it that I had purchased and with that money, got a Nintendo memory card so I could restart my game. I finished the game, but that still didn't bring my poor dead Entei back. ;-;

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
One of my recurring horrifying pokemon moments is when I have traded Pokemon in my party, and they keep disobeying. Gets me nowhere, especially when they faint. It won't stop till I get more badges, and then the nightmare is over. But it does pack a challenge, that's good in some cases.

I had a copy of Pokemon Soul Silver. 120 hours in, all badges gained, all legends except Groudon had been caught, I'd even had pokemon from download events. Then it deleted itself. Turns out it had an issue with Pokeathlon, which I didn't enjoy so hadn't used!

blackterminator3

When I was 13 years old, my last Pokemon was on red and I was out of items on Silver. I had Lance's last Dragon Pokemon where I wanted him, but my Piloswine had to use struggle, killing himself -_-.

Ipodcheese

Shiny Hunter
When I thought I had lost my Platinum just to find out that I had sold it -_-

Skittles.

SkittlesForEveryone!
My Ruby had file damage, but luckily it just can't keep track of the time xP

Other than that, not much has ever gone too wrong. o: But one of my friend's games, (I don't remember which it was, Red or Blue I think), His game just didn't save at all. It was crazy.

Torosiken

This is a title.
My emerald ;_;

And my platinum in my ds... blah. Ended up using emulator now.

I should say my Silver and Diamond too when my computer was formatted D:

Now for in-game...
most horrifyling is when I fainted a shiny Nidorina ;_;

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
I thought Psychic was supereffective against Grass as a kid...
...Yes, yes I was a stupid kid. :p I also only trained my starter or would just catch Pokemon cuz I thought I had to have a full party of 6...The crowning moment of 'Oh my god I am so ashamed of my kid self' is taking on the Elite 4 with a Clamperl and Rayquaza, confident I would win, and Glacia kicked me to the curb...oh god. I still can't believe I was that stupid T+T

My Ruby had file damage, but luckily it just can't keep track of the time xP

Other than that, not much has ever gone too wrong. o: But one of my friend's games, (I don't remember which it was, Red or Blue I think), His game just didn't save at all. It was crazy.

that's not file damage, that's the result of your battery running dry.

as for his game being unable to save, it's probably a counterfeit.

Way back when I played the original gold/silver versions, I accidently dropped my gameboy color in the bathtub. I rescued it but it wouldn't turn on again. I was so depressed, I thought I had lost my Pokemon forever...but then about a week later, I tried turning my gameboy on again and it actually worked! And even better, the cartridge wasn't damaged and all my Pokemon were safe! I couldn't have been more happy and relieved :')

jackiedog

dream fighter
When I lost my prized level 94 Azumarril by using the emerald cloning glitch :/. I always hate running into shiny encounters in the safari zone. I've had a least two shinnies run from me :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.