• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your latest get?

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
What's the latest addition to your collection? Post about it here! How long did you wait for it? Was it a grail? Is it a newly released item, or an older one? You don't have to answer these questions, just some suggestions to beef up your post a bit. :)

I recently got a box from Pokevault. It contains the Umbreon necklace (!!!), a whole bunch of Umbreon/Espeon Pokemon Time stuff, and a Flygon sticker. I forgot to order the Umbreon clearfile, I'm sooo mad. I like Umbreon more than Espeon. >:B I'm already looking for that file so I can order it.

here's the necklace:
tumblr_nvf1muC3LO1rdxykso1_1280.jpg

I have the Mew one, as well. :D I'd love to get the Espeon one, along with the Espy/Umby one. However, I'm not holding my breath. So darn expensive!

(yeah sorry about the large picture, I'm dumb and can't remember the resizing code LOL w h o o p s)

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Such a gorgeous necklace! Almost wish I got that one too but the one I got is nice.

Latest haul includes an order from AmiAmi and several bundled orders off yja. Pics will be on my tumblr and maybe here at some point if I'm less lazy. Highlights include:
-8bit cushions of Mario and Goomba (so much nicer than the World of Nintendo cushions we got here)
-Kirby mascots
-Splatoon gachapon set
-Fire Emblem 4 Trading Figure set (including Ayra)
-Mario 30th anniversary Candy Toy (2 boxes) side note: did not realize that the toys are actually inside of the chocolate eggs so now I will have to eat 20 of them to get all of the items out. So I won't know which ones I got for quite some time..
-Link figma

And for Pokemon-related I got a couple of Mew figures (one is a chess piece I think?) and the I Love Mew plush. It's soooooooo soft.

I need to spend less money on things..

ChloboShoka

Writer
My latest get is small wooper plush and mudkip plush with his mouth open. I bought them on live journal. I really like both of them. Because the seller was also from the UK, I didn't have to wait long for my items.

My Kirlia from my friend has also arrived but it's staying in the box will Christmas.

Last edited:

Pathfinder

No Angel
used part of my tip money and ordered a mega sceptile plush + a reshiram stylus and a bunch of other random stuff from pokevault

PokemonMegaSceptileTakaraTomyPlushWithMegaStoneCloseup2-500x500.jpg

Pokemon-Center-Nintendo-3DS-Reshiram-Stretch-Touch-Pen-Closeup1-500x500.jpg

when they come in ill post pics of them with the rest of my collection that i finally managed to free from my mom's garage

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Not much of a merchandise guy since I don't really have to money to buy games, books and merchandise, but I went to San Jose VGC Regionals yesterday and there was some neat stuff for sale. Mostly Pokemon cards but I didn't see the one I would've have considered buying unfortunately (this). Got this neat keychain charm instead though, nothing too big or expensive but I didn't even go there expecting to buy anything cool so I'm glad I found something I liked.

PokemonCenterShinyMegaRayquazaCharm-500x500.JPG

Not a picture of mine since apparently my camera is a potato but pretty much exactly this. I almost don't want to take it out of the bag though because it looks really nice with that background.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I picked up this little thing at a thrift store, but I'm confused. How can it be a 10th Anniversary plush when it was made two years AFTER the 10th anniversary?

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
Just received my Hawlucha plush!

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
picked up the 20th anniversary pikachu (gamestop version) and mew plush. currently hunting the pokepuff pikachu (tru version), but since tru is sparse here it isn't going to well. i wish ebay had more reasonable sellers instead of total scalpers..

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
My latest pokemon item was a Hawlucha Takara Tomy figure which I ordered from Amazon cuz it was on sale/discounted. It arrived on Thursday and my only wish is that it was slightly larger than it is.

Pathfinder

No Angel
i picked up the 20th anniversary pikachu and the mew code from gamestop

also ordered a recharged refurbished silver/black ds and pokemon diamond off their site. i sold my original ds and diamond at some point and ive been feeling super nostalgic of late, and i really really wanted to play diamond and all my gen 4 games again the same way i did back in the day.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got a espurr plush from target last week. It's so cute. Now I have it and male meowstic ^^

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Well, I've been splurging a bit... Or more like compulsively buying? lol.Well since the pics of my collection I have added:

Pokemon related:
- P Groudon, P Kyogre, Rayquaza, Pikachu and Lugia from McDonalds.
- Two key chain plushies: Bulbasaur and Mew.
- An Eevee Wallet that my friend gifted me.
- a Pikachu necklace.
- and a Venusaur metal key chain.

General Nintendo related:
- Lucas Amiibo
- Zelda Wind Waker Puzzle
- Zelda uhh... Key chain holder?

That's about it so far.. I think ._.

Also wanna show this :D Key Chain Mew Old and New XP

http://i.imgur.com/Oo32qEl.jpg

Quite recently (as in just yesterday). I picked up a couple shirts in honor of the 20th anniversary, also a Tomy Ultra Ball plush along with them.
I also got a few Mew codes for the distribution (one for me and one for my sister), also a Tomy Mega Garchomp plush back towards the tail end of 2015.

Psychic

Really and truly
Our local EB Games finally have the Mew plush, so I picked one up alone with two Mew codes. I also went to a little convention, and found an artist with Pokemon art. I couldn't resist her double-sided bookmark; one side has Ho-Oh and is all sparkly, and the other is matte and features Lugia. It's very pretty. :>

~Psychic

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I got a Build-A-Bear Pikachu for my birthday

In honor of Pokemon Day, I bought myself:

- A regular Pokeball and Master Ball plush
- A Mew T-shirt
- A poster of all the mythical legendaries (pre-gen 6)
- A special foil TRU Pikachu trading card (The free one they were giving out today)

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Pokemon Day.... omg so good :D
Got these goodies when I went to the events :D

TruaQv9.jpg

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin

Serene Havoc

I got a Mega Tyranitar Monster Collection figure.
Last week, I finally got the Red Champion ver. Nendoroid set. It's awesome :D

Lady Umbreon

Last month I ordered Hot Topic's Eevee hobo bag. I got it during a summer sale but if I'd waited a week I could have gotten it during the Pokemon Go sale and saved an extra $1. But it's out of stock now so I can't really complain. Plus it's adorable.